Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car captured on CCTV parking on my drive whilst we were out.....

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
:lol:
So it turns out that they're friends of my wife - who said they could park outside our house. When they arrived there was someone else in the space, but was looking to leave, so they drove onto our drive, waited until the car had left, and then moved to park outside our house. :) All sorted.

Thanks for all the kind words of support :D

Bansko Seagull

Bansko Seagull
May 6, 2009
Worthing, West Sussex
If you live next door to a school, as we do, you will probably have a strong view on this. I don't care who parks outside my house as long as I can get in and out of my driveway. However we have suffered loads of abuse from people who park illegally and prevent us from leaving for work. Twice my daughters have been physically threatened when asking people to move their cars and on one occasion a parent left a baby in a car for over 20 minutes whilst they took another child into school and blocked our driveway. Fortunately the school concerned are quick to speak to the offending parents.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If you live next door to a school, as we do, you will probably have a strong view on this. I don't care who parks outside my house as long as I can get in and out of my driveway. However we have suffered loads of abuse from people who park illegally and prevent us from leaving for work. Twice my daughters have been physically threatened when asking people to move their cars and on one occasion a parent left a baby in a car for over 20 minutes whilst they took another child into school and blocked our driveway. Fortunately the school concerned are quick to speak to the offending parents.

Same happens in our road. Pretty much every neighbour has been threatened physically and had verbal abuse from chavvy parents. Trouble is there are just huge numbers of chavvy parents these days so it's pretty common. As said, we need a dog licence brought back to stop these unproductive costly socially inferior types from breeding. Real tragedy is they don't just stop at 2 or 3 but keep going into double digits, each child costing the state hundreds of thousands to rear, house and eventually, sure as eggs are eggs, incarcerate...and so the cycle continues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here