Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have three spare tickets available for this game, so if you're planning on POTG, and want to take them, face value, no booking fee, PM me. Available to collect in Brighton or on Friday in Huddersfield.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just seen that Huddersfield have now gone 9 games since their last win (on the 1st March against Barnsley). This really is a game we need and can win, their confidence must be shot.

Just the sort of stat that make me uncomfortable. Teams we are playing whose strikers that haven't scored for ages is another. Huddersfield haven't got one those have they?

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
My mate phoned up Huddersfield today and apparently we haven't taken up all of our allocation. So they seem to reckon there will be POTG came Friday. But said best to check the internet before then.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Plus them being crap and not having a lot to play for.
Hopefully with the players that Huddersfield have missing we can win and hopefully get a few goals for our G/D.
Huddersfield are in free fall, been to see them a few times this season. If our boys have done their research just get them to pepper Smithies witha few shots and he'll soon be fumbling then here, there and everywhere.
Just seen that Huddersfield have now gone 9 games since their last win (on the 1st March against Barnsley). This really is a game we need and can win, their confidence must be shot.

Great work lads. Looks like we're nailed on to get stuffed.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I honestly think If we win at Huddersfield we will follow it up with the home wins.

And those 9 points will be enough to get us in the play offs on goal diff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here