Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympics: Puny Britain! Can't survive outside Europe?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, it's a stupid claim. However it's no worse than the people who blame Brexit for everything from strikes to climate change.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ah a brexiteer using the success of our multicultural Olympics team as a divisive factor you utter cretin.

Of course we would get no where without the German, French etc. coaches that have been welcomed into this country.

Think we are all united on this, embarassing thread of the year award..

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Don't forget Mark Cavendish. Any success that he has is ENTIRELY down to the FACT that the Isle of Man is OUTSIDE the EU. And ALWAYS has been.

and Carl Hester, gold medallist at London and silver this time in Rio in the team dressage. He's from Sark.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
You idiot.

Mo Farah (Somalia) , Chris Froome (Kenya), Tiffany Porter ('merica), Cindy Ofili ('merica), Shara Proctor (Anguilla) All in Team GB

Don't forget Zharnel Hughes (Anguilla) who is Usane Bolts training parter, sadly is out with a knee injury.

Yeah but if they drape the Union Jack flag around their necks they're OK to live here and won't take our jobs, OK?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think the OP is fishing, and he used a grenade to do it.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
I Love it! You're sneering at me rather than my country. That's better! Keep it up.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
OP is right we are better off without the eu. need to get rid of the foriegners at the Albion to before i come back. Thats why we should keep Stevens and let Knockart go. If we have a good spine of British players like Stockdale, Bruno, Stevens and Murray then are passion will get us promoted and all you Tobys can do one.

#BrexitMeansBrexit

Regards

DR

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If the OP is to have any merit, it must mean that all the British competitors at Rio, only took up their sport the day after the referendum and have only used British money and coaches trained within the UK otherwise it would mean that they risen to the heights required to win medals while within the EU which is totally against the OP.

If only the thumbs down button was still available the OP would no be heading to a new record and a gold

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And it's Gold for the OP in the Shallow water Click bait/fishing event.

fish-trophy~s200x200.jpg

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here