Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stam gone at Reading

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
No great surprise.

I was amazed they had done so well when I saw their "Poyet Lite" style performance at the Amex when we unpicked them quite easily and they had no plan B last season.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
who do you want to take over?

Paul Clement is the favourite right now...

Ideally, we need someone to come in short-term and get us safe, and then make a proper appointment in the summer. I'd love Phil Parkinson or Graeme Murty, both club legends, would bring the club back together in my opinion.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Ideally, we need someone to come in short-term and get us safe, and then make a proper appointment in the summer. I'd love Phil Parkinson or Graeme Murty, both club legends, would bring the club back together in my opinion.

Liam Rosenior being interviewed for player manager role. Kermogant beware!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
who do you want to take over?

Who cares, tin pot club.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I would think that it is more likely to be Steve Cotterill, Billy Davis or Steve McLaren they usually figure in the betting or Brian McDermott again but I would be happy to see Paul Clement given the chance to fail again.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Whatever happens, you really don't want Clement! Time to forgive Mark McGhee? ;)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Massively overachieved last season, kept expecting them to blow up but they never did and somehow fluked it past Fulham in the semis who were/are a much better team, very much like Wednesday beating us that time. Average squad been found out this season. To be fair to him he has had very bad injuries, and the owners haven't given him any real cash.

I agree with the secong part of your post, but certainly not the first! Some would say that the y were unlucky not to beat Huddersfield in normal/extra time of the play off final against Huddersfield. I agree though about the succesion of bad injuries this season, and the lack of support from the board when it came to funding repacemements. I'm very surprised to see them struggling to be honest.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012

Phil Parkinson ????? He's very, very happy where he is.....don't even think about it .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is the beauty of the Championship - riding high one minute, brought crashing down to earth the next.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here