Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Carragher spits at fan (young girl)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Spitting spreads diseases. Bus drivers carry a spit kit so dna can be extracted as it's assault.
Verbals is one thing but spitting is obnoxious, no matter what the provocation.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Suspect the bloke was being a bell end well before that anyway.

Anyway , who gives a f k , Carragher gives analysis on games . That's it for me. Couldn't give a sh1t if he helps old ladies across the road or flobs .

Knickers twist

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Poor from JC but pathetic in the first place from the bloke goading him. Neither setting a good example to the young girl and neither come out of it well IMO
Goading him ?? Its football , a bit of banter , jesus wept......

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Typical Scouser..... neither come out from this. Spitting is lower than low, why Carragher didn't just give him some back? Although he has taken things to far before (Danny Simpson etc...) but the Man Utd fan is a pleb especially while driving
Typical scouser ?? whys that ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The bloke sounded very pleased with the outcome after his daughter got spat on.

Can't defend Carragher but the other fella hasn't come out of this well either.

Pair of twats.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tin tack for Jamie, possible risk of an assault charge too.
Points on his licence for the other bloke for using his mobile. Guess it'll have been worth it for selling his story to the media - you can sort of tell in his voice how pleased he was Jamie had gobbed at his kid. Bet his first thought was '£££££'.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
The father is a total lowlife.What an example to set his daughter as for putting her life in danger by filming
whilst driving.Did the idiot not realise by posting the video he will be in serious trouble.
Two hands on the wheel you idiot.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Danny Murphy (a mate presumably) trotting out the 'he does a load of good work for charidee' line on Talksport........that's alright then. Gobbing at a kid excused.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Revolting behaviour by Carragher and a complete overreaction by him.

I am baffled why he even bothered to wind down his window whilst driving on the motorway. Let alone decide that gobbing in response to a bit of harmless banter was an appropriate response.

Hard to see him holding onto his job given most people regard spitting at someone as unacceptable.

Wonder how much the bloke got for his footage? Would you sell it if it happened to you assuming you'd get a few grand?

And also wonder whether the driver will get charged with using a phone whilst driving/driving without due care and attention etc.?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
There's no comparison. What Carragher did is beyond vile. I'd expect that from a drunken down and out, not a national TV football pundit. He clearly has mental issues and needs to address them rather than gobbing on people out in public.

The biggest prat in football, especially when he's discussing football as if it's quantum physics.

'Clearly has mental issues', lost your value right there.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Both should get a fine or points for not concentrating on the road, end of.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A fine equivalent to the sum he got from the Mirror...

Seems like no-one has come out of this well. JC should have put the music up and ignored it. Being a footballer, you must surely be used to abusive comments on and off the pitch.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Spitting is the lowest. The prat goading him needs to get a life. Acted like a prize prick.

But Carragher would have been better off telling him to eff off as someone said. Would have got a lot more sympathy. I got spat at in the face when playing Football one afternoon. Would have rather been punched. I actually punched the fella back and the ref gave me the benefit as he saw what happened.

Would be nice if Sky ditched him though as I can not stand his stupid accent. Just HIS accent I like to point out. Don't mind the Scouse twang.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Back in the nineties, I saw Blur at a night club on Queens Road Brighton. I was right at the front, so when Damon Albarn spat a mouth full of water across the masses, I copped a load. No-one complained - I think we probably all felt honoured that he chose our faces to splatter!

Not comparing this to the JC story in any shape or form - it just reminded me of back in that day!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Both parties are utter utter bellends.

What Carragher did is unacceptable and vile

But the dad is also a prize twunt, sort of behaviour id expect from a child not a dad driving his daughter in busy traffic.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Neither Sky News or SSN mentioned it this morning. Funny that!

Other than Sky News showing the front pages of the papers that covered the story on their front page, as they did last night on the papers review.

However it is clearly a lesser story than the Scone issue

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Joey Barton had a pop at Carragher on Talk Sport this morning which is a bit like Bin Laden having a pop at Saddam Hussein.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What an incredible thread with some ridiculously obtuse arguments in defense of Carragher. Anyone who thinks spitting in public let alone in the direction of another person or their vehicle needs to take a long hard look at themselves. And god help us if some of you are parents :(

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Why wind down the window? it will be interesting to see if anything else happened before this incident.

Either way it does not excuse spitting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here