Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away kit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This "alternative strip" bobbins is quite clearly so that they can justify wearing it in away games even when there is NO colour clash whatsoever - something that has always irritated me.

So when we trot out wearing yellow and green at the Emirates, someone'll ask the clubs Twitter feed "Err..why are we wearing our away kit at Arsenal ??"

"It's not an away kit. It's an alternative strip"

Righto then :facepalm:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
University gold- it is yellow FFS sounds like something from a B&Q paint colour chart. :wozza:

Alternative kit - it is an away kit FFS we won't wear it at a home match.

What a load of nonsense, who thinks up this stuff?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This "alternative strip" bobbins is quite clearly so that they can justify wearing it in away games even when there is NO colour clash whatsoever - something that has always irritated me.

So when we trot out wearing yellow and green at the Emirates, someone'll ask the clubs Twitter feed "Err..why are we wearing our away kit at Arsenal ??"

"Why are we wearing our alternative kit at Arsenal?"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Combination of both as I cannot understand why a person of 40+ years wants to look like a teenager in his football shirt. This with a beer gut makes it a no go for me.

Its nothing to do with trying to look like a teenager. Its a supporting-the-club kinda thing. Personally I love seeing the stands at the Amex FULL of blue and white stripes all around the stadium, whatever the age of the wearer. Far better that than a mass of sensibly-attired gentlemen decked out in tweed, duffle coats or tastefully-designed woolly pullovers from George. You're not watching crown green bowls.

I haven't had a 'current' shirt for years now, but do regularly wear my retro 70s stripes to games. I'm 40+ years and am far from svelt.

Sorry.

Brighton_Rose

Up the Albion!
Aug 13, 2011
Withdean Brighton
I'd prefer it a bit more fitted going by most of the pics.
Although I think the colour and fit looks better in the pic of Murray wearing it so will see.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'd prefer it a bit more fitted.

I might be making a big assumption with your user name, but this season's new shirts have ladies sizes. That's why I haven't ordered one, because I want to go to the shop and try one on first.

Yoda

English & European
Even though it's one of their templates, I do wish we were still with Errea :( :
EM1D0C-04660-CAT(1)-POS(0)-RAND(f2dck).jpg

All other colour options here: https://www.kitlocker.com/products/errea-alben-short-sleeve-shirt-black-red-yvoob-p

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Yup, utter nonsense, so far I can't see any other teams in the EPL calling their away kit 'alternative', frankly makes us look a bit tinpot IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here