Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Fight Club - Monday 9pm BBC3

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I enjoyed it....Can see why youngsters join firms as its a sense of belonging to something,many would be on street corners robbing granny's if it wasn't for these firms.I know many will find it hard to understand but these youngsters in firms will be better disciplined than the average youngsters.

Its like a religion and a sense of belonging to something,its a way out of troubled times for many youngsters.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
ive always thought football hooliganism had something homosexual about it. loads of blokes getting excited about getting physical with another load if blokes. Why does it make them feel part of something? Are they not accepted where they're from?

Dec 29, 2011
Dante, the Spurs bloke from the film, appears to have got into some kind of Twitter thing with ex footballer/boxer Curtis Woodhouse...and look who's stuck his tuppence worth in:

http://www.thesportbible.com/articl...-knight-this-is-what-twitter-was-invented-for

To be fair, it'd be a close fight. Boxing doesn't translate well to street fighting at all and weight plays a huge factor. The fat guy will be hard to ground and can use his weight to gain momentum. Would be an interesting fight.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To be fair, it'd be a close fight. Boxing doesn't translate well to street fighting at all and weight plays a huge factor. The fat guy will be hard to ground and can use his weight to gain momentum. Would be an interesting fight.

Wood house for me . Will be no stranger to a street tear up and his conditioning will see him through before the OB turn up

For me, one of the sadder aspects was that a couple of the guys featured could have made a real go of it as professional boxers. Both instead chose to go down the 'football lad' route. Still, at least the younger of the two, that scrawny featherweight kid, seemed to see a bit of sense. According to the blurb at the end, he joined the army, where he'll hopefully get the same buzz while doing something useful with his life. The older blockhead is of course writing a football hoolie book.

Sadly I doubt the army will help. A goodly number of the slightly older stockport boys (about 35-40 years old I mean), many of whom are still active, are ex forces and were happily active on both club and England 'scene' whilst still serving.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

You literally havent got a clue what you're on about , boxing is a fantastic grounding for street fighting, Woodhouse would annihilate the fat yid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here