Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mobility scooters for "able" people?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
39D5930A-736D-4F9A-9E8E-DAFFE2745519.jpeg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's at times like this I wish I had a video of the bloke who got up off one of a row of no fewer than FIVE mobiliy scooters at a recent KIDS game to invade the pitch and threaten the referee. I don't want to sterotype another Sussex town so there's no way I'll mention that they came from a town with a ferry port with a name beginning with "N".

Not guilty, I can walk :D:D
I did wonder why you mentioned Newhaven and mobility scooters recently, was this match in Newhaven?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not guilty, I can walk :D:D
I did wonder why you mentioned Newhaven and mobility scooters recently, was this match in Newhaven?

:lol:

No, somewhere else. I'm told there's an FA investigation going on so I'd better not say much more but it was classic Little Britain.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure I heard on the radio that there are moves a foot to make the riding of electric scooters legal which at the moment apparently are illegal but are used in London a lot.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I am currently on holiday in Pennsylvania and attending a huge vintage car show, we are walking more than ten miles a day around over 10,000 stalls at the show. Here they hire out single seater electric scooters, double and quad golf buggies for people to use while going around the show. They sell out these buggies and scooters months in advance and the single seaters start at around $120 a day, there are literally thousands of them all around the site, there is no requirement to be disabled to rent them, and I’m sure most of those in them are able bodied but just don’t fancy walking, the state of some of them I doubt they’d manage.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I am currently on holiday in Pennsylvania and attending a huge vintage car show, we are walking more than ten miles a day around over 10,000 stalls at the show. Here they hire out single seater electric scooters, double and quad golf buggies for people to use while going around the show. They sell out these buggies and scooters months in advance and the single seaters start at around $120 a day, there are literally thousands of them all around the site, there is no requirement to be disabled to rent them, and I’m sure most of those in them are able bodied but just don’t fancy walking, the state of some of them I doubt they’d manage.

...yes, this is the future I was wondering about!

Crazy prices, but an obvious demand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here