Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 weeks without a home game, why?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
On the 27th October we play Wolves at home. Then on the 3rd and 10th November, we play Everton and Cardiff away. Then there is no match until the 24th when we are at home to Leicester. Presumably there is another of the insufferable international breaks but why oh why have they not put us at home on the 10th November. This would have at least mitigated against the england nonsense.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
3 games in October, 3 games in November,( home and away) then 8 between the 1st of December, and the 1st of January.

Bloody ridiculous, but the telly demands it , and he who pays the piper, calls the tune.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My bathroom wall is the wrong shade of grey. Why oh why?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the 27th October we play Wolves at home. Then on the 3rd and 10th November, we play Everton and Cardiff away. Then there is no match until the 24th when we are at home to Leicester. Presumably there is another of the insufferable international breaks but why oh why have they not put us at home on the 10th November. This would have at least mitigated against the england nonsense.

To be fair, between 92 and 99 we saw almost no football at home whatsoever, so 4 weeks of absence isn't so bad #spoiledbyPLloveliness :lolol:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's so we can all book our holidays in advance.
Bye bye everybody, see you all in 18 days. I promise not to ask where I can watch the Newcastle game in the Caribbean.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This would have at least mitigated against the england nonsense.

Except of course now that we have one of our own wearing the three lions, all of a sudden the international break is not quite so meaningless.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I believe that power will bring a winter break to the Premier at least if not the entire EFL but when that happens is the question.

It already has (sort of). From the 19/20 season it's been agreed that there will be a staggered 2 week break in February, where each team will get a 13 day break between matches.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Except of course now that we have one of our own wearing the three lions, all of a sudden the international break is not quite so meaningless.
Well, now I will pay some attention to it but only from a selfish Brighton perspective. Really glad for Dunk though, he deserves a chance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here