Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Fans of the Crabshack, Worthing......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I know we have some Crabshack fans on here, myself included, that may be interested to know that the brothers are opening a new place in Shoreham. The Tap House. From what I gather it's gonna be craft beers and gourmet burgers, which Shoreham lacks so it could be good. Not sure when it's opening, building work going on atm.
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], let me know if you're interested in meeting up to try this one.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know we have some Crabshack fans on here, myself included, that may be interested to know that the brothers are opening a new place in Shoreham. The Tap House. From what I gather it's gonna be craft beers and gourmet burgers, which Shoreham lacks so it could be good. Not sure when it's opening, building work going on atm.

[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], let me know if you're interested in meeting up to try this one.

I think you're confusing restaurants here. The brothers that own The Beach House & The Corner House are opening The Tap House.

Crabshack is independent of all of those and not expanding as a far as a I know.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think you're confusing restaurants here. The brothers that own The Beach House & The Corner House are opening The Tap House.

Crabshack is independent of all of those and not expanding as a far as a I know.

Yes, quite right. The brothers are married to the girls at the Crabshack or something. I think. Summat like that anyway.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Ooh, I had noticed the building work going on where the The Beach House used to be. If the new place is more affordable than the aforementioned and does decent beer & burgers then that's perfectly fine by me.

Big fan of the Crabshack too, FWIW.

Found the Tap House website: https://www.taphouseshoreham.co.uk/

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

One needs little more than craft beer and fancy burgers. I am up for this, maybe some time next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here