Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So A bench of izquierdo, AK, Murray, Baldock , Kayal , uwe and krul - if that was the intention but scuppered by AK - would have been quite the “go for it” bench by Hughton or very unlikely depending on your take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
So A bench of izquierdo, AK, Murray, Baldock , Kayal , uwe and krul - if that was the intention but scuppered by AK - would have been quite the “go for it” bench by Hughton or very unlikely depending on your take.

Works for me. Cover in every position within a 3-5-2 formation.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

You’re ignoring 5 defenders starting... Dunk, Duffy, Goldson, Suttner, Schletto

We had 7/18 defenders in the squad.

We had 6 against West Brom, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Chelsea away... you get the idea....

Maybe Hughton thought the best way to fix our lack of goals was to put more defenders than normal in the squad in the place of an attacking player ?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Not getting as many minutes as he'd like this season for one reason or another but brilliant clearance. I know it's partly being in the right place at the right time and doing his job but could have gone wandering or switched off and we'd have lost and be talking about diving and conceding from set-pieces.

Great defending. Point earned. Well done AK.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not getting as many minutes as he'd like this season for one reason or another but brilliant clearance. I know it's partly being in the right place at the right time and doing his job but could have gone wandering or switched off and we'd have lost and be talking about diving and conceding from set-pieces.

Great defending. Point earned. Well done AK.

Agreed, he has gone from being our best player to being a genuine team player this season. I have been really impressed with how he has managed to accept that he needs to put in a stint in defence this season. Tidy player imo if not reaching the heights in attack yet.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Agreed, he has gone from being our best player to being a genuine team player this season. I have been really impressed with how he has managed to accept that he needs to put in a stint in defence this season. Tidy player imo if not reaching the heights in attack yet.

All of this

Jul 7, 2003
Did anyone else see AK 'injured' himself in the warm up yesterday? He was doing that thing where you try to flick a ball up using the end of your boot, got it wrong and managed to kick the ball straight into his bollocks. He had to sit on the floor for a few seconds to recover.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
434cd8b46e4061bbcfd0d1dbea345337.jpg

That close......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here