Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Question mate for you and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]. If you deposit £100 (£25 bonus) - chuck the £100 on a 1/100 shot and then chuck the £25 bonus on an 8/1 for example. If £100 bet wins and £25 bonus bet loses is that then fully withdrawable £100? I think it is as once bonus is gone on 365 wagering req are lifted...

Worth reading the T&C's for this one, you have to turn over the deposit and bonus amount three times before you can withdraw funds without losing the bonus,there are also minimum odds requirements of 1/2 for qualifying bets.
Probably more for the regular punter than the occasional one as the turnover has to be done within 90 days.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
the the 25% bonus do you have to enter a offer code and does it have to be placed on football

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

You should have an email from them with an offer code, after depositing you then enter the offer code in the members area and then the bonus amount is added. The bets can be put on anything you like.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Worth reading the T&C's for this one, you have to turn over the deposit and bonus amount three times before you can withdraw funds without losing the bonus,there are also minimum odds requirements of 1/2 for qualifying bets.
Probably more for the regular punter than the occasional one as the turnover has to be done within 90 days.

Wouldn't bother with the bonus unless you play with Bet365 on the horses or other football, I will chuck in a ton as the £25 will come in handy for other bets as well

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yeh I know that mate but point is you can effectively use the bonus only on a long shot - if it loses, bonus is gone so wagering void - if it wins you crack on with the x3 wagering. The first bet you put the £100 on (1/200 shot for example) doesn't need to count towards the wagering but it means you can quickly use the bonus funds on a long punt. Think I'll live chat it with them first to make sure...

I'm sure the 365 software remembers what is placed / won with bonus funds and what is won with real funds & places any winnings in that same wallet. I'll double check with live chat though...!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's the anniversary of Knockys brothers death today, he's 15/4 on bet 365 to score at anytime. Could be worth a fiver

Edit, it's his dead brothers birthday, I still think it's worth a punt

Last edited:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Can't watch the game for the inplay but have gone Ramsey FGS @ 11s

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
£50 on over .5 (1/25)
£5 on 0-0 with another bookies (10/1)
£50 in-play on BTTS, Liverpool Win @ 4/1

Maximum loss of £3.

Was going to go for BTTS in both halves @ 11/1 but bottled it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] after timer HERE

image.png

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Can't watch the game for the inplay but have gone Ramsey FGS @ 11s

A mate has texted me saying Walcott took the ball off Ramsey for the pen - someone tell me it's a wind up...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
After timer here. I did next goal a header just before Arsenal headed in. Unfortunately my timing was out by 5 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here