Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sam Baldock 'Saga'

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
I'm using twitter as an app so no URL but if you search [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]Stockhausen look through his tweets you will find it

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm using twitter as an app so no URL but if you search [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]Stockhausen look through his tweets you will find it

On my twitter app, if you tap on the tweet it takes you to the tweet on it's own, and then tap on the "..." in the bottom right of the tweet, and it brings up the option to 'copy link to tweet', which you can then paste into a post on here.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Sauce !!!!!!

No sauce, just based on all I've heard, read and the fact BC looked to have bought in a replacement already.

I just really hope that he's more of a replacement for Hoskins / Barnes with another striker bought in to replace Ulloa and give us that big 'target man'

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I'm beginning to sense that this season could be one of very exciting play/games at the Amex. It seems we are slowly but surely packing the squad with pacey, creative attacking options, both in midfield, down the channels and hopefully upfront. And hopefully on the basis of the Leeds performance will play a style that suits their attributes.

I never expected us to really spend very big or necessarily bring in big names (maybe with the exception of a marquee striker). But that's quite in keeping with previous activity for players like Orlandi, Lopez, Noone, Ulloa, Buckley, Barnes and others - and look where most of them are now playing.

Fingers crossed. Either way I'm getting excited now....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has also never managed a side that played badly and deserved to lose if you listen to his post match interviews, his side was always the better team and deserved at least a draw.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
My guess is that we will get Baldock for about 2 million + some add ons and sign a big forward that we have probably never heard of from abroad for around 2-2.5 million, if this happens I can see CMS leaving before 1st September.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Andy Stockhausen [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]Stockhausen
Rotherham striker Kieran Agard in Bristol for talks with City boss Steve Cotterill. #BristolCity

(sounds like they're losing their main striker)

Last edited:

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
From bbc.co.uk/sport

"Bristol City have agreed a fee with Rotherham for Kieran Agard, and the forward is set to discuss personal terms with the League One club.The 24-year-old has scored 32 goals in 91 games for the Millers."

Baldock on his way then, shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here