Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoff final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the Championship Playoff Final?

• Fulham

Votes: 295 88.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 26 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Fulham and Real double got me £50 last night.
Cheers to both and best of luck to Fulham next season.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
No surprise given 88% of the great and good on NSC knew the result in advance.

Yeah Ok ..was the first time I'd set up a poll on here but it was 89% for Fulham the last time I checked before kickoff and ....I dont care because
Wemberley Wemberley
We're the oldest team in London
and we've won at Wemberley

It's all still sinking in. Went for a walk over Mt Caburn today in a futile effort to try and get me back to normality with my family and met some Fulham couples outside the JH Tavern. All came flooding back and the genteel refinement of a Lewes Sunday lunchtime was rendered asunder by a rendition of 'The Whites are going up...'.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yeah Ok ..was the first time I'd set up a poll on here but it was 89% for Fulham the last time I checked before kickoff and ....I dont care because
Wemberley Wemberley
We're the oldest team in London
and we've won at Wemberley

It's all still sinking in. Went for a walk over Mt Caburn today in a futile effort to try and get me back to normality with my family and met some Fulham couples outside the JH Tavern. All came flooding back and the genteel refinement of a Lewes Sunday lunchtime was rendered asunder by a rendition of 'The Whites are going up...'.

Congratulations, see you next season.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Proof ???

#aftertimer

Strange thing to want proof of, but whatever gets you going.
Screenshot_20180528-053728.png

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We need to be a little cautious regarding our desire for a good away day!! Fulham have limitless £££s behind them now and it’s not unrealistic to suppose that both Fulham and Wolves are going to be tough opponents next season!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We need to be a little cautious regarding our desire for a good away day!! Fulham have limitless £££s behind them now and it’s not unrealistic to suppose that both Fulham and Wolves are going to be tough opponents next season!

Win, lose or draw....some lovely pubs and places to go around there. Easy travel too. :shrug:

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Not what Burnley wanted - Fulham's sparse away support will probably mean less than half their 2,400 allocation will be taken up. Villa, Boro or Derby would have sold-out.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not what Burnley wanted - Fulham's sparse away support will probably mean less than half their 2,400 allocation will be taken up. Villa, Boro or Derby would have sold-out.

Not exactly the easiest place to get to from down here though, particularly if it's an awkward time.

Like when they slapped your fixture on a Sunday early afternoon in 2015 and there were no Sunday trains that would get us there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here