Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Extra Tickets' and Resale

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It's the first time I've ever listed mine, and in the rules it basically says "you won't find out if they've sold until after the game..." :shrug:
But if you logon and look for seats for sale, yours will either be there for sale or not in which case, they have already been sold...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You can't use the ticket exchange for one-off tickets.

There is no club-offered method to refund/exchange/re-sell tickets for a one-off fixture unfortunately.

Perhaps I am reading or understanding this wrong but isnt that the reason the exchange was set up. With this in mind I was thinking of the Boxing Day game v ArsenaL when due to the lack of transport.many may not attend and wish to sell their season ticket

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Perhaps I am reading or understanding this wrong but isnt that the reason the exchange was set up. With this in mind I was thinking of the Boxing Day game v ArsenaL when due to the lack of transport.many may not attend and wish to sell their season ticket
I think what [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] means is that you can't get a refund/ resell etc matchday tickets. So if you are not a ST and you bought a ticket for a game and then decide you can't go, you have no chance of reselling etc.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think what [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] means is that you can't get a refund/ resell etc matchday tickets. So if you are not a ST and you bought a ticket for a game and then decide you can't go, you have no chance of reselling etc.

Oh thanks, that explains it but if I decide not to g to the Arsenal game, which is very likely due to the transport or lack of and the time needed to drive and park etc, how do I sell my ticket and receive payment

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Just log onto the ticketing site and there is a link on there and instructions. very simple to do. The exchange only kicks in if the club have sold normal allocation of tickets so if its not a sell out then it may not go live. I have no idea if it is or not a sell out

Dec 4, 2013
Just log onto the ticketing site and there is a link on there and instructions. very simple to do. The exchange only kicks in if the club have sold normal allocation of tickets so if its not a sell out then it may not go live. I have no idea if it is or not a sell out

I have listed my tickets but they don’t appear for sale and they haven’t sold yet. Therefore I donmt think the exchange has kicked in for the Chelsea match yet. Or does someone else see anything different?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh thanks, that explains it but if I decide not to g to the Arsenal game, which is very likely due to the transport or lack of and the time needed to drive and park etc, how do I sell my ticket and receive payment

Click the link on the ticketing website. If your ticket sells, money will be back in your account in 5 days max.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
You'll probably know your ST seat has been sold when you watch MoTD2...
Please no more of that nonsense this season! I dont blame the kid but the adult who watched them make the banner and then display it. Just disrespectful to the fans around in the home end and the presumably Chelsea supporting kid needs that explained to him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So... As a ST Holder I've taken advantage of the 'you can buy extra tickets for 'x' or 'y' game' quite a few times as Birthday presents, Thank-You's and so on. Always worked well as I always book the car park, picked up the person/people I've treated and dropped them back home so they could have a pint or two on the concourse.

I've bought two tickets for the Chelski game on 16th Dec as an early Christmas present for my Brother and his other half who have never been to the Amex. He was absolutely blown away but fessed up he's in financial dire straits and would be able to make better use of Aldi/Lidl gift vouchers to feed himself, his Missus and her 2 kids over Christmas. Sad, but he's been in and out of work for the last year or two and he's finding it hard.

The question is : Can I contact the box office, cancel them and get my money back - or do I just give him the tickets and let him sell them? If he makes a profit on them, then good for him as he needs the money - but... can this have any ramifications on myself? I know I can (if I want, but I never have) put my ST seats into the scheme, but can you do this for these 'extra' tickets?

Clearly I don't want to break any rules, but if I give him these and he puts them on Shpock or Gumtree I don't want to be the one who has his ST cancelled. I know you can't 'sell' your ST tickets, but do these extras abide by the same rules?

Sagely advice required.

Edit - I was talking bollocks. Apologies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have listed my tickets but they don’t appear for sale and they haven’t sold yet. Therefore I donmt think the exchange has kicked in for the Chelsea match yet. Or does someone else see anything different?

You won't hear till after the game. I sold some recently and got £31 for each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here