Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridders coming home?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Was reported in the Sun. Don't get me wrong he was great in poyets system. Under Garcia he wasnt anywhere near as influential and he wouldn't fit our current style of play at all.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is his head 'in the right place'? ???

Or is it still up his arse?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not going to happen.
He wouldn't get a game with he way things currently are. Would be a pointless signing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep, no problem with that. On his day he was a crackerjack player and would be a tremendous acquisition to the squad and experience as backup to kayal.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Good in his day,but if he's not good enough for Sunderland:laugh:,he's certainly not good enough for Albion.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Lord Bloom of Tony would not have a SINGLE person on the payroll who does not want to be there and give their all, right down to the car park attendants and the laundry people.

So the egotistical pr1ck that is Bridcutt, who couldn't quite get himself out of bed to even train last time around, can FECK right off. End of thread.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As said by somebody else earlier in this thread, I just don't believe he fits the "all in it together" mentality that runs through the club these days - no matter how talented he may or not be as a player.

Say he re-joins and then at some point in the future a 'bigger' club expresses interest in him - what happens then? Does he go on strike again? No thanks - fvck off, Liam.

We don't need your toxic attitude corroding our team spirit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Two weeks ago I would have said yes for him to sit in front of the back four and allow Stephen and Kayal more freedom to get forward but since we have acquired Richie Towell I wonder if we need him, It will only work if we let JFC, Ince and Crofts go on loan, or in Crofts case a possible sale in January. Could even sell Ince and JFC but I doubt it. JFC would have takers but not sure about Ince.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Find it hard to believe that Tony would welcome him back after the way he acted. I for one certainly wouldn't :sick:

He was a very good player for us, but we've moved on. The less players we have with his attitude in the squad, the better.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No thanks, even a legendary hero such as Zamora had his doubters before returning to the club, how would it work with Bridcutt as half the crowd would probably boo him?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He was exceptional for us but then he ruined it all when his mind was in the wrong place. Perhaps we could forgive if Kayal & Stephens suddenly face the same fate as Bong and Rosenoir. We don't need or want him for now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here