• No

Votes: 71 74.0%

• Total voters

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
for those that say never go back i have 2 words jose mourinho

The same Jose Mourinho who hasn't won anything in his second spell so far (granted this could change later in the season) but has also had the luxury of spending over £100 million pounds on new players?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
easy 10 your a prick im suffering with a bout of hypomania as im bi polar you get used to peoples nasty vile comments will wager you 50 to remf to see who is the sad case personnaly the only drugs i take are my meds

Crikey. Leaving this one to keep ticking...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ we have some idiot fans....The club was on the wave of the feel good factor why poyet was here,this helped him even though the football was mostly boring and predictable.
He did nothing but put the club down with his egotistic ways and ruined our chances of promotion,he also disrespected our owner Mr bloom.You can add another dozen things to the list including him saying"I go home"after a few fans booed him after another dire performance.

Yet you still get bellends on here obsessed with him and ex players...Christ get over it as he's a complete utter knob who sulks like a baby when things go wrong.He's not actually as good as people think,one way of playing and shite away from home,very few home goals and way to many draws.
The season we finished 4th was a failure with the squad we had as that squad should've gone up regardless of the budget many mention...It was a big budget then and bigger than most think.

Even Oscar who had 10 players out most of last season did better than poyet in my book.

Why o why does this club have so many fans obsessed with the past?
Why would our fans want a bloke who disrespected the club and chairman back?
You can't be BHA fans surely?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'll be happy to drive up and pick him up.
Space in the car for Bridders as well.

gus-poyet_2515733b.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Don't want to start a new thread but...

[From Mail Online]

Poyet, meanwhile, has indicated that he has been left short this season despite nine new faces arriving at the Stadium of Light.

But the Uruguayan wanted more having seen several senior players leave on free transfers - including Jack Colback, Phil Bardsley, Craig Gardner, Carlos Cuellar and David Vaughan - and Fabio Borini return to Liverpool following a successful loan stay.

Sporting director Lee Congerton is the man responsible for overseeing recruitment – answering to owner Ellis Short - and he stated during the close-season that ‘quality’ and not ‘quantity’ was the club’s summer strategy.

The Black Cats subsequently spent £14million – headlined by £10m Jack Rodwell from Manchester City – but Poyet repeatedly warned that a difficult season would lie in store unless key areas were strengthened.

And the former Chelsea and Spurs midfielder now appears to have distanced himself from the club’s transfer business.

‘I’m a head coach,’ he said. ‘I don’t make the squad, that’s not my job.

‘I’ve got four defenders, I play what I’ve got.

‘I’ll take responsibility at a set-piece – it was me, I pick the team and put it on the pitch.

‘The rest, I’m sorry, I’m not going to take.’

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

[From Mail Online]

Poyet, meanwhile, has indicated that he has been left short this season despite nine new faces arriving at the Stadium of Light.

But the Uruguayan wanted more having seen several senior players leave on free transfers - including Jack Colback, Phil Bardsley, Craig Gardner, Carlos Cuellar and David Vaughan - and Fabio Borini return to Liverpool following a successful loan stay.

Sporting director Lee Congerton is the man responsible for overseeing recruitment – answering to owner Ellis Short - and he stated during the close-season that ‘quality’ and not ‘quantity’ was the club’s summer strategy.

The Black Cats subsequently spent £14million – headlined by £10m Jack Rodwell from Manchester City – but Poyet repeatedly warned that a difficult season would lie in store unless key areas were strengthened.

And the former Chelsea and Spurs midfielder now appears to have distanced himself from the club’s transfer business.

‘I’ll take responsibility at a set-piece – it was me, I pick the team and put it on the pitch.

Except they obviously allowed him to take his 2 brighton boys.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

[From Mail Online]

He's rapidly exonerating himself of any blame again.....and again...............and again. How the bloke remains able to stand up i'll never know, it must be so hard without a backbone.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Gus, Tano and Charlie. It'd never happen but I'd love them to come back. Easily the best management team of the Amex era and arguably one of the most successful teams we've ever produced. I don't really care about who did what to who, I care about going to football and being entertained. Gus had us playing sublime stuff,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here