Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know the old saying "You can't polish a turd"?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I do hope not. How would I amuse myself on here otherwise?
I'm sure you're really an intelligent and glamorous woman (at least I hope so). Just a little misguided in your choice of recreation. How much time do YOU spend on NSC a week?

How much time do you spend on an opposition club's board? Crikey, if you also spend as much time on the Palace board, when do you actually do any work? Are you employed? Are you retired?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope not. How would I amuse myself on here otherwise?
I'm sure you're really an intelligent and glamorous woman (at least I hope so). Just a little misguided in your choice of recreation. How much time do YOU spend on NSC a week?

Depends when I'm working. I work shifts, so occasionally there are days off- like today- when I'll just laze around and browse NSC.

Am also extremely intelligent and glamorous, you've got that right :lolol:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
How much time do you spend on an opposition club's board? Crikey, if you also spend as much time on the Palace board, when do you actually do any work? Are you employed? Are you retired?

I don't know I was chatting up your grandmother sir. Most sorry.

I'm not the retiring sort, try to keep active. Just sorry I'm too old to enlist now if Mr Putin gets a bit more aggressive. Maybe Ernest could go to work on him..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Up the wonkers. But of course the AMEX is designed for speedy evacuation, no? Or at least the changing-roms were...

I've an idea - why don't you sell season-tickets for only the first half of a game..

Would you have jumped out of the plane at the end or taken your chances with the tribunal in London facing treason charges?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I would happily play in a stadium with inferior cladding if it meant seeing my team week in, week out competing in the EPL rather than failing to score again in the Championship

Just putting it out there

EPL? Embarrassing.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

He's achieved quite a feat of being both unpopular on the BBS and on here. What next Danny-Boy? A new username and a fresh start on a Reading forum peut-etre?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
EPL? Embarrassing.

Well said [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION]

What is the EPL anyway? Enigmatic panty line? Enormous Paper Lantern?

It's rather like when people refer to the Champions League Trophy. What is that? Do they mean the European Cup? Surely not.

north stand seagull

Oct 26, 2011
Portsmouth/Brighton
You never could, and never will be able to buy class.

Thanks for bringing this up - Its a perfect example, of how you couldn't be more wrong when you say that 'attendances are the ONLY thing' we have on you. We are Brighton, pal. You are Palace - you'll never get it - but we will never, ever be JEALOUS of you, whatever respective leagues we ever find ourselves in.

couldn't have summed it up better :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Latest turd polishing news.

The ends on the new John Terry Stand have started to be cladded.
Rumours circulating are IF we stay up, the curtains are being replaced with red and blue Venetian blinds,
I can't wait :drool:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Im fuming , Just been to the ground and someone has vandalised the cladding already . Theres a great bit dent near the roof line with a line of dents continuing across the roof . Apparently it was done late saturday night by a stray football which when examined was thought to be a football league official matchball .

Im fuming , Just been to the ground and someone has vandalised the cladding already . Theres a great bit dent near the roof line with a line of dents continuing across the roof . Apparently it was done late saturday night by a stray football which when examined was thought to be a football league official matchball .

:FFSPuncheon:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Top bombing :clap:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
He's achieved quite a feat of being both unpopular on the BBS and on here. What next Danny-Boy? A new username and a fresh start on a Reading forum peut-etre?

Since I received a suspension for trying to chat up Edna, its possible that BBS doesn't like the idea of a Palace fan getting overfriendly with Albion supporters. I wonder if this has ever happened and who would any offspring be encouraged to cheer for?

And please point me out the BBS thread which slags me off. I may be able to set them right after nearly cheering myself hoarse at the radio commentary last Saturday.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Since I received a suspension for trying to chat up Edna

Hey, you weren't banned for trying to chat me up, you were banned for being a tool. I think it's important to keep that in mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here