Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lewis Dunk

The only people that the OG stat matters to is Palace fans.

For years they've been deriding him as some accident-prone calamitous defender yet here he is, in the Premier League, looking every bit as classy as we've always said, and being recognised as such by impartial neutral observers.

They have to cling onto the OG stat as if it validates their view. It doesn't. They're more wrong today than they've ever been. They don't have a defender fit to lace his boots.

All the Palarse fans I know, really rate Dunk. I think they'd buy him in a flash. Hopefully he would never go there, no matter how much they offered.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All the Palarse fans I know, really rate Dunk. I think they'd buy him in a flash. Hopefully he would never go there, no matter how much they offered.

Assuming that we stay up I would suggest that Palace have zero chance of signing anyone from Brighton that we want to hang on to. We are only susceptible to having players poached by a top six club now.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Two out of the three are better than Dunk but I am not so sure about Tarkowski.

The funny thing is that Tarkowski is very different to the other two, he is more of a traditional centre half. The other 2 and Dunk are more similar in style, Maguire looks pretty good but that might be down to how he is allowed to play.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Assuming that we stay up I would suggest that Palace have zero chance of signing anyone from Brighton that we want to hang on to. We are only susceptible to having players poached by a top six club now.

Surely Palace will be a top six club next year after their successful stabilisation and a European place this year? Oh...

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Yup, now Dunk seems to have calmed down a bit temper wise he is a good CB....although I would still say our CB pairing are better. But then I would and should say that ��

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

So what player would a top 6 club be interested in ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You miss the point completely, I am not suggesting that we have any players who would be wanted by a top six team, just that teams punching above their weight in the Premier League, like Palace, no longer have any chance of luring our players :rolleyes:

Putting it bluntly, we will be a more attractive proposition to most players looking to play in the Premier League than Palace next season, if we stay up. Everything about our club is in better shape than at Palace.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

DOUGLARSE Since 2012 you have 4,641 posts compered to my 10,000 odd :shrug:

The difference between us(apart from your failed transgender operation) is I'm Albion going back to the early seventies and you're not :moo:

How come???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
DOUGLARSE Since 2012 you have 4,641 posts compered to my 10,000 odd :shrug:

The difference between us(apart from your failed transgender operation) is I'm Albion going back to the early seventies and you're not :amoo:

How come???

I like it on here . I can put up with the shit , delusion ,abuse and stupid posters .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We could be twins .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here