Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone got a spare Burnley ticket?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Apologies for posting this in here. I'm sure there used to be a section of NSC for tickets, but i can't find it.

Anyone got a spare burnley ticket? I've unexpectedly got the day off work tomorrow and as i don't live a million miles away i wouldn't mind going.

Cheers.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pay on the gate mate

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Man City away tickets were still available a couple of days ago. The bubble (if there ever was one) has burst Harold. #GameOver

We're FINISHED!!!!!

Houghton OUT!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is this the first away game in the PL for us not to sell out?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Is this the first away game in the PL for us not to sell out?

Don’t think Newcastle sold out, although it was 30th Dec. Apart from that I think we’ve sold out every game. Can’t see Man City selling out either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who's houghton?

Sorry, I'm larking about again. Many years ago on the 'other' board (the Mailing list) I used to mock the McGhee naysayers by posting 'McWhoHe OUT' and 'we're DOOMED, I tell thee!!!'. This also mocked my own bad spelling and resonated with a trope in Private Eye in which the editor, Richard Ingrams would add '(who he?)' to any article about a no-mark. There have been actual threads on here on misspelling Hughton. From time to time I revisit all this nonsense. Largely for my own amusement but I know that some of the old Mailing list folk find something a little heartwarming about it. That is the troof, the whole troof, and nuffink but the troof, your Honour. :cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don’t think Newcastle sold out, although it was 30th Dec. Apart from that I think we’ve sold out every game. Can’t see Man City selling out either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I checked their attendances yesterday. Lots of 19000 odd. The capacity is about 21800. They don't sell out. But I bet they have fewer STs than us (far fewer I bet) so they do OK for PotG.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I checked their attendances yesterday. Lots of 19000 odd. The capacity is about 21800. They don't sell out. But I bet they have fewer STs than us (far fewer I bet) so they do OK for PotG.

Apart from Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham, none of the PL's southern teams or Swansea sell out their 2,400 away allocation.

Stoke used their full allocation on a dismal Tuesday night in December.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apart from Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham, none of the PL's southern teams or Swansea sell out their 2,400 away allocation.

Stoke used their full allocation on a dismal Tuesday night in December.

Fair enough. I wonder if we will? I have been up to your place a couple of times, but not for more than 10 years.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
They only wanted tickets to see the more glamorous fixtures.

The same could be said about those who have the points to get tickets for all away games. Why have they not snapped them up. Choosing just the glamorous tickets as you put it.
Why should those people complaining about not getting away tickets not be able to choose the top games, just as those do who have enough points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here