Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just spent 15 minutes trying to buy tickets for me and my boy, getting ever more incredulous and angry that every stand is sold out.

Mrs H pointed out I was trying to buy tickets for West Ham.

This must be what it's like to be BG...

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Without wading through pages can you renew your normal seat? Mine seems to have gone, thought you had a day or two to purchase your own seat?
Not too bothered always nice to sit elsewhere, might make my debut in the North stand.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just spent 15 minutes trying to buy tickets for me and my boy, getting ever more incredulous and angry that every stand is sold out.

Mrs H pointed out I was trying to buy tickets for West Ham.

This must be what it's like to be BG...

:lolol:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm an Upper and happily have purchased a couple of lowers as I'm taking MBH Jr#1 to her first ever game and I want to be close to GULLY.

Its actually the most exited I've been about a cup game in years!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Trying to buy online, it seems virtually a sell out already.

Will the upper tier seats become available immediately that happens?
EDIT - made the same mistake as the poster above!

Just bought 2 for the North Stand.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Without wading through pages can you renew your normal seat? Mine seems to have gone, thought you had a day or two to purchase your own seat?
Not too bothered always nice to sit elsewhere, might make my debut in the North stand.
You have a priority over general sale, but because WSU and ESU are shut all season ticket holders have equal priority on all the available seats - so another season ticket holder may have already bought your one.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
You have a priority over general sale, but because WSU and ESU are shut all season ticket holders have equal priority on all the available seats - so another season ticket holder may have already bought your one.

Thanks, hope they leave my seat how they found it, I'm very precious about my seat.

North stand it is then.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Which is exactly what has just happened to me. Phoned a few mins ago to reserve my usual seat, only to find that some so and so had grabbed it online this morning. It means now that l will have to sit . . . in the seat next to mine.

Counselling will be available to all those adversely affected by seating issues.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
57 miles to MK and 158 to Brighton.......maybe that had something to do with 8K going to MK

Ticket prices for MK Dons away to Cov were about the same as for the Albion:
£15 for ST holders, £17 for non ST holders
Only £1 for u13s mind.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Have also managed to bag seats near the dugouts. Make a change from WSU and looking forward to it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I would have but he stayed in Southampton last night and was going to GunWharf Quays with his wife today so not at home and not on the internet. By phoning him he was able to go on line and buy his ticket, while it was available. Quite simple really.

Even simpler, you could have bought it for him when you bought yours...........

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
I was wondering whether anyone can help me?!

I am a season ticket holder, so I can get a ticket easily enough + 3 more. Thought I would bring along my daughter so have just got her a fan number, so she can start to get a purchase history and loyalty points. However it will not allow me to allocate the ticket to her.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I am a season ticket holder, so I can get a ticket easily enough + 3 more. Thought I would bring along my daughter so have just got her a fan number, so she can start to get a purchase history and loyalty points. However it will not allow me to allocate the ticket to her.

I think you have to wait until the general sale date before you can buy tickets for non season ticket holders. It is only your ticket you can buy at the moment ( along with for other ST holders linked by friends and family ).

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Perhaps you can’t assign to non ST holders?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I thought the cup didn't mean anything to most fans? That's what many if you told me before. Remember that if you go to this game, then you have no life.

I'm hoping the TV companies didn't choose our tie because they didn't want a repeat of the Palace game. Every cloud, eh?

Seems like we've sold about 4610 for this one so far. With 1901ers and away fans, that's a crowd of over 12,000 already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here