Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Play-Offs.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I completely agree that you've progressed well in tournaments. So it's understandable an Italy fan would therefore be happy. But I'm not an Italy fan, I'm a neutral (when England aren't playing), therefore I see your style for what it is. Mostly time-wasting and cheating.

I would be happy for you to post examples.

But anyway,if time wasting and cheating gets you into around 6 world cup finals then bring it on.

Hippy1

Nov 14, 2017
Very sadly the last 3 games i watched have been 0-0 - has to be goals tonight in Ireland surely !!

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
He'll probably leave a pig's head on your pillow now. I hope you're looking forward to having your family gunned down in the street.

In todays overly PC world where every move and word is scrutinised that comment could possibly land you in alot of trouble.Insults about being a crap football side etc is one thing but its always sad when people show their true racist selves.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He'll probably leave a pig's head on your pillow now. I hope you're looking forward to having your family gunned down in the street.

Hardly fair. Our new punchy little friend is no Mafiosi.

I've him down more as a wannabe Milan Ultra. [MENTION=21477]Dick Swiveller[/MENTION] is going to suffer no worse a fate than having his buttocks lacerated with a craft knife.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Mods how can I delete my profile or can you please?I can't spend another day on this site talking with pricks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think you're a prick. But if I went on an Italian forum just after England failed to qualify I'd expect a fair bit of piss taking. :thumbsup:

The daft thing is, there has not even been any piss-taking (of their failure to qualify). The only ribbing has been about our angry newbie's expectation that we should all be devastated that they're not there.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hardly fair. Our new punchy little friend is no Mafiosi.

I've him down more as a wannabe Milan Ultra. [MENTION=21477]Dick Swiveller[/MENTION] is going to suffer no worse a fate than having his buttocks lacerated with a craft knife.
Oooh. I normally pay for that. Bonus.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mods how can I delete my profile or can you please?I can't spend another day on this site talking with pricks.

:flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce:

This belongs with some of NSC's greatest flounces. Lovely stuff. Right up there with the Great Cornholio's "deleting cookies now"

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce:

This belongs with some of NSC's greatest flounces. Lovely stuff. Right up there with the Great Cornholio's "deleting cookies now"
Still doesn't quite reach the heights of "Bollocks to NSC, bollocks to REMF, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you" but its a solid 8/10 on the flounce-o-meter.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

D

Deleted member 22389

Hehe.

After 14 years (and 49,700 posts) I'd say he's fairly well-placed to decide whether the site is for him, tbh.

You've posted 42 times, and 26 of those have been sulky aggressive digs at people who don't share your love of mama's pasta sauce.

You should have tried my aunties homemade sauce, puts Dolmio made in Holland to shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here