Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

System of a Down Roll Call - Thanks Sky for making me miss the footie

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
No just someone who believes the title of the thread is wrong, it should be Sky made me choose between a gig and the Albion, and I didn't choose the Albion.

Except not because his original plans, to see the gig on the Friday and Albion on the Saturday, were fine until Sky changed the fixtures.

I don't see how its that difficult to comprehend.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Except not because his original plans, to see the gig on the Friday and Albion on the Saturday, were fine until Sky changed the fixtures.

I don't see how its that difficult to comprehend.

Could have gone to the Albion but decided not to how difficult is that to understand.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Could have gone to the Albion but decided not to how difficult is that to understand.

Not difficult to understand at all, obviously.

Sky shouldn't have arsed about with the fixtures though. Would have prevented this entire mind numbing debate.

Enjoy the game.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
SOAD play their only UK date tonight at Wembley SSE, the "Wake up the Souls" show, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the first genocide of the 20th century, in Armenia, perpetrated by the Ottoman Turks against the empire's Armenian, Greek and Assyrian populations.

As the ticket for this cost a bit more than mine and the missus' Albion tickets, I've given our seats to enthusiastic and deserving Godson and father tonight.

We're off to take in what promises to be a bittersweet show, a stunning performance is expected, and a serious message too.

Anyone else going?

Yep, Sky move shafted me also. Happened too many times if you include all the other reasons hence not renewing. Further away you live the less flexible you can be.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well that was loud and I think we won!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Was brilliant and very warm!
T'was something to behold , I doubt we'll see the like again in the uk. I'm done, the missus is hoarse, be glad to get home !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here