NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I saw Calde on a pushbike:eek:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes, I can see that my having seen the odd player leave the stadium after a match, or parking at the stadium whilst i've been at the club shop would make me a freak.

Call me old school but I'm only interested in how good they are on the pitch, they could cross dress on a Thursday and be called Shirley for all I care. All a bit boy bandish for me.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Call me old school but I'm only interested in how good they are on the pitch, they could cross dress on a Thursday and be called Shirley for all I care. All a bit boy bandish for me.

Thread probably started by a 14 year old who follows celebrities on twitter.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Good point i wonder what she drives!?

article-1088170-00155E4800000258-970_468x359.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This is a real invasion of the players' privacy. Who cares what cars they drive? Get a life!

When I visited the AMEX museum with my 10 year old son he was pointing out the personalised number plates on the fancy cars outside the Amex, not something that interests me but it impressed the young lad.
I was driving back from Eastbourne with my son yesterday and he said he saw Lua Lua in his car on the A27, he said he remembered his car and number plate from the Amex.

Not an invasion of privacy at all, anyone with a flash car with a personal plate is saying "look at me"

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Strange place NSC if you leave early like I often do you get abused bad fan. If you stay late like I often do as well and have a few drinks see players coming out the car park, notice the cars driving home you're weird

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
When I visited the AMEX museum with my 10 year old son he was pointing out the personalised number plates on the fancy cars outside the Amex, not something that interests me but it impressed the young lad.
I was driving back from Eastbourne with my son yesterday and he said he saw Lua Lua in his car on the A27, he said he remembered his car and number plate from the Amex.

Not an invasion of privacy at all, anyone with a flash car with a personal plate is saying "look at me"
did you see Dean Cox tricycle in the Museum:blush:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
OK, now the important bit......

What cars do their wives and girlfriends have...........?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
PIG does have a S Class merc with fancy plate almost spelling his name
Calder in a less than flash Chrysler estate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here