Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You're making yourself look like a simpleton by showing yourself unable to grasp very basic English. I haven't quoted my favourite statistic, that's the point.

Fair enough, skim read and missed the aside bit. Still think it's funny that you mention the attendance though.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It takes two to tango.

Maybe I can help you sort out the device you are using though as it obviously has a virus that makes you read these sort of threads.
Appreciate the point, however there are lots of us who would like to discuss our less illustrious rivals without any interference from the great unwashed. That is not possible ATM.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can we please cut [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] some slack here. He is more than earning his right to be on these boards with his help/advice on the Kodi thread. He's all right. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So he can run back to BBS and post details of his latest little battle on NSC and get loads of praise from the big boys.

It's all very sad really.

Is that what he does? Blimey, sad doesn't cover it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Can we please cut [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] some slack here. He is more than earning his right to be on these boards with his help/advice on the Kodi thread. He's all right. :thumbsup:

Agree , he seems alright .

Because that is what I have done isn't it? Fool.

Now now little precious, no need for that is there. Before your great leader changed BBS so you could only look if registered I often saw you post links to there, so it really wouldn't surprise me to learn you already have done today.

Anyway, I refuse to get embroiled with petty insults anymore, so I wish you well.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
By posting his real name it means you want him to know that you went looking for it and that you found it. It doesn't matter how easy it was to find, it's all very snidey and just shows that for all your fake bonhomie, underneath you're a bit of a c*nt.

To be fair. Taking into account what happened to 'Jamie's' privacy.

It's a bit rich?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This is (was) a thread about the potential for Crystal Palace to get relegated. In the absence of an away end on NSC, Palace fans are normally allowed to contribute to threads about Palace (or anything really) so long as they're not fishing/trolling/ being spanners. In my view, little al has crossed one or more of these thresholds, so he's left the thread. I'm sure the BBS will fill the aching gap in his life until he finds another thread to contribute to.

Now: please continue to discuss Crystal Palace's recent misfortunes without him :thumbsup:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Looking at Palace's next 9 games. I can only see them winning one.

Massive chance of them getting relegated. In fact, I'm thinking about whacking £10 on it. What's the odds now?

edit: actually, looking at their remaining fixtures for the season, I still can only see one win. This could be intresting.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Norwich is the problem though.

Until they start picking up points there is little chance of the palace drop through the leagues starting this season.

Next season, however, could well be the start of the palace plummet.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
To be fair. Taking into account what happened to 'Jamie's' privacy.

It's a bit rich?

There's a world of difference. Simster and Little Al were talking about attendances with no particular malice when Little Al decided to be an arse hat.

The infamous Jamie posted these beauties:

your so shit that you couldnt beat stockport! haha i hope you go down u gay twats

You gay *******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! We love you stockport we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! All brighton fans will go to hell. God hates gays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

To which Bozza told him

You know, Mr FootballFansPage, as you go about your abuse, that you are not that anonymous.

And Jamie's very next post was

hmmm wat a ****. seems you dont know who i am. and you think i wuddnt have slit your throat before u even got a chance to slap me or try to bumrape me. ur a ****. and ur gonna die. so go on **** off. i will return stronger.

and when the fun started he posted
you do know that address isnt accurate. thats my old address. i have my own flat now in stockport. so im not gonna see any taxis. or pizza deliverys. or wat ever the **** you want to order.

So...nope. Nothing at all like Jamie either in the provocation, the warning, the subsequent reactions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here