Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does the offer just appear in your offers once we're in-play (if I've bet pre-match). As I can't see it yet.

You wont get notification of the in-play bet. As long as you had the offer by email and made your pre match bet you just make an in play bet. Remember not to cash out your original bet as you will not get your in play stake back if it loses.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Don't want to put you off as it will probably come up if I do, but Kevin Pullein in the Racing Post has often pointed out that the chance of a goal being scored direct from any particular corner (ie. on first/second touch) is about 35-1. Punters often tend to think it's a lot shorter than that.

I read something a while ago that was saying European fans found it funny that UK fans got all excited when a corner was won as the chances of scoring from a corner are relatively low.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You wont get notification of the in-play bet. As long as you had the offer by email and made your pre match bet you just make an in play bet. Remember not to cash out your original bet as you will not get your in play stake back if it loses.

The offer should also be at the top of the site, as in the screenshot below, and if you go to messages in your account.

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 18.25.23.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good of Bozza to explain that to you but dull. My advice is to jizz away the £50 in play free bet on something over 4/1 or higher, unless you really need £30.

Yeah, it sort of is. But if you can work similar deals every day and average £30 per day that's £10k per year, tax free.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, it sort of is. But if you can work similar deals every day and average £30 per day that's £10k per year, tax free.

There aren't any similar deals around unfortunately - this is the best no nonsense sports betting offer there is and these have dried up a lot. I agree in going plums out on this offer 3/1 minimum!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

If you can do that, without a £50 in play incentive, all well and good. Too much work for me. 7 days a week and no holidays would be hard for someone who hasn't had to work since 1997. Stupid bet here I come.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There aren't any similar deals around unfortunately - this is the best no nonsense sports betting offer there is and these have dried up a lot. I agree in going plums out on this offer 3/1 minimum!

I beg to differ, but only since I became a matching better disciple.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I beg to differ, but only since I became a matching better disciple.

Yeh I thought you'd say that. I mean as a straight up offer - not matched betting. There's few offers out there these days that are that good - this one is by far the best.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've done Bayern to win pre match - won a few hundred recently so if I lose £50 cest la vie - also less chance of them randomly gubbing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeh I thought you'd say that. I mean as a straight up offer - not matched betting. There's few offers out there these days that are that good - this one is by far the best.

But I am matched betting to make a guaranteed profit out of this. Same as last night when PSG and Barca scored 4 goals, same as on a couple of races today etc etc

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Don't want to put you off as it will probably come up if I do, but Kevin Pullein in the Racing Post has often pointed out that the chance of a goal being scored direct from any particular corner (ie. on first/second touch) is about 35-1. Punters often tend to think it's a lot shorter than that.

I've managed to change my mind numerous times.

I think I'm going to go for the Arsenal more than 3.5 corners....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've managed to change my mind numerous times.

I think I'm going to go for the Arsenal more than 3.5 corners....

Surely an easy £60... But word of warning you may not get that market in play... In fact I don't think you will?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Done the usual +0.5 goals and then draw in play.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Got initial bet paid into account already by bet365 but not allowed near the television yet. Will have to jizz it in the second half.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here