Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time - Brighton 10.45pm tonight.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Anybody going? Not sure of the venue but Lord Falconer and George Galloway on the panel.

SAC

May 21, 2014
If anyone is going, please ask George Galloway why he is such a ****. Even for a politician he is a ****. He talks the talk but then you find out that what he says is complete bullshit.

I don't like him much.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If anyone is going, please ask George Galloway why he is such a ****. Even for a politician he is a ****. He talks the talk but then you find out that what he says is complete bullshit.

I don't like him much.

Like him or hate him he is just the sort of person you need to make it more watchable and to really get the audience going.
Different from the normal boring politicians and journalists that have been on.
I don't like him at all but I find him compelling and I want to hear what he has to say even though most of it is tripe.
I would love to see Dennis Skinner on QT one day.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I don't like him much.

Like him or hate him he is just the sort of person you need to make it more watchable and to really get the audience going.
Different from the normal boring politicians and journalists that have been on.
I don't like him at all but I find him compelling and I want to hear what he has to say even though most of it is tripe.
I would love to see Dennis Skinner on QT one day.

Funny story about GG. I worked for the parent company of the research company the chap who threw a stress ball at him which "nearly knocked him out" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-rubber-stress-ball-election-battle-bus.html if you don't recall). I'm still to this day very good pals with the lad who threw it. It was a small stress ball, you know the type, the ones you get given at trade shows and sit on peoples desks. It was a great luzz but the thing just bounced of his head leaving him completely unfazed and still rabbiting away on his megaphone. One of his advisors saw what happened and stopped the bus and called the old bill. All of a sudden GG was claiming to have concussion and the large bruise mentioned in the above article but he'd vanished, apparently taken to hospital as a precaution. His advisors asked for a £20k donation to the Respect party from the company and they wouldn't press charges and drag the company's name through the mud. Needless to say they were laughed out of the building. I don't think his or the company's name ever got mentioned in the press not that it would have mattered I'm sure it would have probably had a positive affect rather than a hindrance to both. I certainly bought him a beer afterwards.

Tim was given a police caution and a little bit of stardom for 24 hours (paps outside his house). I believe the sun even did an online game where you could lob stuff and GG's battle bus.

Even then when he did have a little bit of power he was a laughing stock. I'm sure he's no better now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Funny story about GG. I worked for the parent company of the research company the chap who threw a stress ball at him which "nearly knocked him out" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-rubber-stress-ball-election-battle-bus.html if you don't recall). I'm still to this day very good pals with the lad who threw it. It was a small stress ball, you know the type, the ones you get given at trade shows and sit on peoples desks. It was a great luzz but the thing just bounced of his head leaving him completely unfazed and still rabbiting away on his megaphone. One of his advisors saw what happened and stopped the bus and called the old bill. All of a sudden GG was claiming to have concussion and the large bruise mentioned in the above article but he'd vanished, apparently taken to hospital as a precaution. His advisors asked for a £20k donation to the Respect party from the company and they wouldn't press charges and drag the company's name through the mud. Needless to say they were laughed out of the building. I don't think his or the company's name ever got mentioned in the press not that it would have mattered I'm sure it would have probably had a positive affect rather than a hindrance to both. I certainly bought him a beer afterwards.

Tim was given a police caution and a little bit of stardom for 24 hours (paps outside his house). I believe the sun even did an online game where you could lob stuff and GG's battle bus.

Even then when he did have a little bit of power he was a laughing stock. I'm sure he's no better now.

Two Jags knew how to deal with japes.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I don't like him much.

He's a taig scumbag - no surprise the c*nt was a brexit backer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
GG the tosspot talking, wanker alert

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here