Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League Player Ready

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
We may be a great club with great owner but the fact that with 10 hours to go we are still looking to Baldock,Murray and Hemed as our central strikers is a joke. What on earth has been going on for last 4/5 months. All I hear is manager say difficult market. I doubt if there is one Premier / Championship club with less strikers.
Hopefully Huddersfield struggle but from day they were promoted they knew who they wanted and got deals done..If they sign any more it will be icing on cake. Unlike us signing someone with few hours to go so we can have an attacker on bench.
Even if we do sign one by tonight its looking like stupid price or panic buy because no one else.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this another we need a striker thread?

You can't have too many on deadline day :smile:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm amazed that no-one has said this before in any of the other 30,204 threads on the subject.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
You're...You're right? I can't believe I didn't think about this before, we ARE light in the striker department! Why on earth has no one mentioned it?? Are the club even planning on bringing one in??

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
We may be a great club with great owner but the fact that with 10 hours to go we are still looking to Baldock,Murray and Hemed as our central strikers is a joke. What on earth has been going on for last 4/5 months. All I hear is manager say difficult market. I doubt if there is one Premier / Championship club with less strikers.
Hopefully Huddersfield struggle but from day they were promoted they knew who they wanted and got deals done..If they sign any more it will be icing on cake. Unlike us signing someone with few hours to go so we can have an attacker on bench.
Even if we do sign one by tonight its looking like stupid price or panic buy because no one else.

Great thread. Can see this being a really long one.

Particularly like the 'We're shit because we haven't signed anyone so far" along with the "If we sign anyone now then that's shit too" angle.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Somebody has wet his pants, should have gone when you needed too.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Is this groundhog day?

Perhaps not.
Just a bit similar to some posts a year ago predicting mid table as we didn't sign the right players :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

10 hours!
That's Good news, I had it as 9.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I really can't believe it, we must be the only team still waiting to make a signing today !

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

:tosser:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Is this another we need a striker thread?

You can't have too many on deadline day :smile:

No, no he means Seagulls Player working properly now!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here