Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury is the Batman

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If it was funny I'd laugh with him.

Sadly, it wasn't funny so I'll just laugh at him.

Probably the MOST cringe part is that people in the room actually LAUGH and CLAP as he plods around.

It reminded me very much of The Office where Brent jogs into the presentation and plays his music.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I often find myself caught it two minds with Tyson Fury.

On one hand, his antics make a mockey of my sport, a sport that has been a major part of my life for 15 years. But on the other, i can't help but find his press conferences funny and entertaining. Theres also the business side of this, Tyson is clearly selling this fight, whether intentionally or not.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I believe [MENTION=26175]Shoreham Gull[/MENTION] was one of those heading to the fight. Hopefully they'll be able to change their plans?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What a knob. That's cringing.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
I believe [MENTION=26175]Shoreham Gull[/MENTION] was one of those heading to the fight. Hopefully they'll be able to change their plans?

I'm gutted, feed up with these cancelations..
Got hotel booked for 4 nights and flight booked so might as well go, think definitely going to watch bayen Leverkusen now instead!

Just have to make the most of Düsseldorf :shootself

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The good thing this time is Vlad has to fight Tyson at some point as he's mandatory challenger. I reckon he's seriously worried.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here