Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously considering travelling to Brentford today without a ticket...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm looking for a spare. I'll keep NSC open on my phone, just in case. Any offer up till 12.00 definitely taken.

Last edited:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
1987 14th Nov fa cup round 1 vs Brentford away is the home of the greatest goal ever scored. Fa cup away at Brentford still gives me amazing memories of Brighton fans invading the pitch over the fences after the Nelson 2nd Goal!!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
:p:p
...In the hope I might be able to pick one up outside. I really want to see the game today but left it too late to get a ticket. I even tried to register with a Brentford and get in the home end but was thwarted like others.

If there's anyone out there who can't go today I'm happy to meet somewhere and buy a spare?
There are bound to be loads of ticket touts there.:p:p

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I'm sorted now Rogero and even managed to bag a second for my daughter who wanted to see the game too so all good.

Thanks to Wondergull and Paul P.

Let's home for a good first game for Chris Hughton!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
1 spare ticket for upper tier. £15

07531872257 - I'm still going so can meet outside ground.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorted. Thanks [MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I only live up the road now - might take my chances.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I only live up the road now - might take my chances.

Buy a Bees scarf from a charity shop on the way to the game, pop it on and approach the ticket window and blag your way into them overlooking your lack of loyalty points "Loyalty points! I've just walked all the way down the bleedin' frog from the battle cruiser and you won't flog me a Jiminy Cricket! It's a bloody liberty!"

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Buy a Bees scarf from a charity shop on the way to the game, pop it on and approach the ticket window and blag your way into them overlooking your lack of loyalty points "Loyalty points! I've just walked all the way down the bleedin' frog from the battle cruiser and you won't flog me a Jiminy Cricket! It's a bloody liberty!"
ha ha! cor blimey gov! Ow the dickens can you question my loyalty, for the love of Adur, [Ader] I ain't never heard any fink of the like of it, do us both Remington shaver and slip us a Wilson Picket, I won't bat an eyelid if you slip these readys into yer shirt space rocket. Mum's the word and no mistaken etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here