Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Season Ticket cards / package...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
All bank cards get renewed every three years or so, maybe they got a good offer to do it now rather than later. Also they might have found more and more cards were failing so want to avoid problems next season when we have 30k crowds most games.

Let's face it, there must still be a good few thousand of those original black season ticket cards that were issued in 2011/12 season in existence. They will be in a sorry state by now

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Let's face it, there must still be a good few thousand of those original black season ticket cards that were issued in 2011/12 season in existence. They will be in a sorry state by now

Mine works perfectly....or did! They are not black either!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Also the originals have an out of date sponsor (B Jobs) and as much as this excercise has been described as "frittering away money" they wouldn't wear a (perfectly good) training kit with an out of date name on it. We're Premier League not Ryman South

Ryman Legue? Theo Paphitis and his boys have pulled the plug on their sposorship now. From 2017/18 it will be known as the Bostik Football League.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Do I need two boxes? - NO
Do I need a cheapo key ring?- NO
Do I need a car sticker? - not really, but I will probably stick it in the back window,
Do I need a car holder? - No just one more thing to clutter up my pockets
Do I need a season ticket? YES
FFS Mr Barber, haven't you heard of envelopes?

Nice gesture by the club.
If you don't want the items give them to someone who might like to have them.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Did you need to start this thread. NO. :whistle:
You're probably right, but doesn't that go for the majority of posts on NSC? ��������

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Not experienced this much disappointment in the box since Leon Best last played.

image.png

image.jpeg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not had mine yet, my brothers HTFC ST came two weeks ago and came with champagne, German phrase book and a love and kisses letter from the captain of the star ship enterprise and a personalised photo of the new Dr Who who also comes from Huddersfield.

Barber out

Bloom out

Bring back dick and obergruppenfuhrer perry.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Not had mine yet, my brothers HTFC ST came two weeks ago and came with champagne, German phrase book and a love and kisses letter from the captain of the star ship enterprise and a personalised photo of the new Dr Who who also comes from Huddersfield.

Barber out

Bloom out

And return to playing proper footy inside an athletics track - God I miss being cold and wet on a Saturday afternoon!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Barber out

Bloom out

Being a 'W' in the alphabet order I would expect yours will arrive on the day of the Everton home game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here