Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone who follows Alex Jones or takes him in the least bit seriously is a ****ing moron. End of.

By End of you are not going to post any more? Good, because your weak opinions devoid of detail are getting more and more laughable. Most know he should be taken with a pinch of salt, he is a conspiracy nut. But unlike most has enough sense to let go of them when debunked.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Youve ****ing lost it bigtimer, you try to present perception as fact, a one of error as the be all and end all as if no other media outlet makes mistakes.

A one off error? Saying the children murdered in a massacre were actors, and it was all made up? I mean, this is Alex Jones we are talking about, he has come out with so much shit, you could take your pick. But, this one, really shows what a complete **** up of a human being he is, and doesn't say much for his followers.

Alex Jones : "Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn't believe it at first. I knew they had actors there clearly but I thought they killed some real kids, and it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors."

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
A one off error? Saying the children murdered in a massacre were actors, and it was all made up? I mean, this is Alex Jones we are talking about, he has come out with so much shit, you could take your pick. But, this one, really shows what a complete **** up of a human being he is, and doesn't say much for his followers.

Alex Jones : "Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn't believe it at first. I knew they had actors there clearly but I thought they killed some real kids, and it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors."

One of my friends in Chicago knew Mary Sherlach from university. She was 56 years old and a school psychologist at Sandy Hook Elementary who was shot dead in cold blood by a man, Adam Lanza, that my friend, Richard, said could have actually helped get through the episode he was experiencing. She was certainly no actor and is certainly dead.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
By End of you are not going to post any more? Good, because your weak opinions devoid of detail are getting more and more laughable. Most know he should be taken with a pinch of salt, he is a conspiracy nut. But unlike most has enough sense to let go of them when debunked.

If you don't wish to be mocked or thought of as stupid ( bit late for that) it might be best not to use quotes and articles by him to try and back up your already piss poor arguments.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
One of my friends in Chicago knew Mary Sherlach from university. She was 56 years old and a school psychologist at Sandy Hook Elementary who was shot dead in cold blood by a man, Adam Lanza, that my friend, Richard, said could have actually helped get through the episode he was experiencing. She was certainly no actor and is certainly dead.

It just beggars belief doesn't it? I recently read an interview with one of the fathers of the murdered children, who has to put up with abuse from nutters who believe this ****ed up conspiracy theory. Mind boggling.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
They all say stuff like that, and its true, the young generation inEurope and the US is way more conservative. Alex Jones makes comments about having 20 times more veiwes than Fox news for the election night.

You really have no idea how much in decline the left is do you?

Alex Jones is a pathological liar.

The fact that you follow him and believe the absolute nonsense that he spits out says everything we need to know about you.

I don't know why anyone bothers anymore, you're a ****ing lunatic.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Here you go again parroting the same old line., the definition of insanity is repeating the same mistake and hoping for a different outcome. How is it different from CNN false flagging the Manchester bombing?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Alex Jones is a pathological liar.

The fact that you follow him and believe the absolute nonsense that he spits out says everything we need to know about you.

I don't know why anyone bothers anymore, you're a ****ing lunatic.

You are being Ironic? You are acusing AJ of being a liar then post made up stuff about me being a follower when I have already stated if I watch Info wars its for PJW.

AJ has his uses, following his word as law is a bad idea. are you smart enough to get that or would you like it explained to you in greater detail?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If you don't wish to be mocked or thought of as stupid ( bit late for that) it might be best not to use quotes and articles by him to try and back up your already piss poor arguments.

You think you have any traction with the baseless garbage you post? Ive already spelled out for your cromosone deficient identical twin what I think of aJ, you know this thread is about Katie Hopkins right?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You think you have any traction with the baseless garbage you post? Ive already spelled out for your cromosone deficient identical twin what I think of aJ, you know this thread is about Katie Hopkins right?

I genuinely cannot make sense of that post.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here you go again parroting the same old line., the definition of insanity is repeating the same mistake and hoping for a different outcome. How is it different from CNN false flagging the Manchester bombing?

CNN didn't "false flag" Manchester - a single guest (A "terrorism expert") on a single show, speculated about likely cause of the attack and discussed the activities of the extreme right in Europe, but also said ISIS was the most likely reason when asked, before there was any confirmation about the perpetrator by the police.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
CNN didn't "false flag" Manchester - a single guest (A "terrorism expert") on a single show, speculated about likely cause of the attack and discussed the activities of the extreme right in Europe, but also said ISIS was the most likely reason when asked, before there was any confirmation about the perpetrator by the police.

Same thing an expert invited by CNN, therefor endoresed by them, began by suggesting it was fake. Amounts to the same thing, Alex jones suggested Sandy Hook was fake based on the fact it was not lohgged in the local police report. He corrected later on, like he apologised over being misled over pizzagate. If your a conspiracy theorist its going to happen, the main thing is he retracts when wrong and as some other commentators have said it is suprissing how much he gets right.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I cant work out the purpose of your posts other than prove what an ******** you are.

You know what's mate, after last night's news I really cannot summon up the will to get into a binfest with you.
Have a peaceful day and I hope you are spending it with loved ones.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You know what's mate, after last night's news I really cannot summon up the will to get into a binfest with you.

Yoou mean you cant face the toxic fruit that you have been advocating for years. There will be no peace or forgivness for people like you.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Yoou mean you cant face the toxic fruit that you have been advocating for years. There will be no peace or forgivness for people like you.

Enough - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here