Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Circumcision or not?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Blimey I'll be the first to say it then...... I have been for the past 25 years (I was 8 when I had it done). I don't really remember the time before it, but it was for medical purposes and was done at Great Ormomd St. Can't say it's affected me in the bedroom at all, other than one Bint screaming "what the f**k happened to your c**k?!?", needless to say that relationship didn't last long. It's no big deal to me, and only ever seems to become one as I drop my keks in front of someone for the first time and then I go shy (thanks to said bint). It's cleaner apparently though!!!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Reminds me of those "things kids have said in their school essays...."

In this case, it was the one which said......"and Vasco De Gama circumnavigated the world with a 100 foot clipper....."

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It was proven to reduce your risk of catching HIV during trials in Africa.

Yes I read that and so you might decide as you to have it done as you are reaching an age when you become sexually active, although condom use is surely a much better safeguard, but that hardly applies to infants. Overall I don't really buy the hygiene issue, if the fs is fully retractable it isn't one of the more advanced personal hygiene procedures to keep things fresh.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
because theres a massive difference in the procedure and consequences. as far as i can tell male circumcision is a rather pointless exercise of sheding a fairly redundant bit of skin for daft religious or dubious hygene reasons, and usually as an infant. female version means a teen having bits cut away and sewn up, leading to painful sex and complications in childbirth.

Absolutely.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Blimey I'll be the first to say it then...... I have been for the past 25 years (I was 8 when I had it done). I don't really remember the time before it, but it was for medical purposes and was done at Great Ormomd St. Can't say it's affected me in the bedroom at all, other than one Bint screaming "what the f**k happened to your c**k?!?", needless to say that relationship didn't last long. It's no big deal to me, and only ever seems to become one as I drop my keks in front of someone for the first time and then I go shy (thanks to said bint). It's cleaner apparently though!!!

Had to laugh at that.
It must be an age thing; assuming you are 33, I am twice your age and although school was a long time ago, I do seem to remember there being just as many roundheads as cavaliers on parade in the showers, or even more.
I was circumcised as a baby, but my boys remain intact.............times change.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The, "It's abuse and It's mutilation" I suspect come from people who have not been "done", and are a bit jealous because theirs looks like it's been chewed by a dog. Mine looks much nicer, if you don't believe me, ask your Mum.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I was done as a baby. Never had any complaints from any girlies and most of them prefer it from my experience.

I don't particulary have an opinion either way. Comfortable with what I have got and I think it's probably cleaner..never get any knob cheese or anything like that!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I did have a girlfriend once, who after a few weeks of sexual activity was lying next to me and said "I've never been with an uncircumcised man"....I then said "apart from me of course" to which she replied, "but you're circumcised"...."er no, it's all still there". What then ensued was a full biology lesson and her realisation that she may well have been with uncircumcised men in the past, only she'd never fully appreciated the hood can be tucked neatly behind the helmet when stood to attention. I left that relationship knowing I'd imparted a valuable biological lesson. :thumbsup:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Good point, and other STD's - but it is also known to reduce male enjoyment of sex (but I think that's the point)

I have never heard that before. It certainly is the point with FGM.

I was done as a baby as I could not pee apparently, so have never really thought about it. My 2 boys have not been done - we didn't think it was right to do it to them if they did not need it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I am, and the veritable flocks of women who have offered me BJ's and vaginal sex have, when proffering an opinion at all, said they prefer it if their partner has been cut, citing STIs and taste (yuck). I haven't noticed any reduction in sexual enjoyment, although, since I was cut as a baby, it seems unlikely that I would do. I note that a poster has suggested that cut men typically don't suffer from PE; I'm embarrassed to admit that I do, being only able to last for a mere three hours :nono:

I have one son, who hasn't been cut. Times change.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It was proven to reduce your risk of catching HIV during trials in Africa.

I would be very sceptical of the results of that trial.

I am quite attached to my knob hood so I am against it in this regard; however Judeism is one of the oldest religion's in the world and it is widely accepted to have been done hygenically and safely. For that reason am actually accepting of it.

I think if we all accept that in religions other than our own there will be things we do not agree with. Religion in itself is not a problem. It is the failure of one religion not to accept the beliefs and practices of other religions which cause problems around the world.

On a lighter note, I like my foreskin. Anything which adds to the length is greatly appreciated as far as I'm concerned.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I would be very sceptical of the results of that trial.

I am quite attached to my knob hood so I am against it in this regard; however Judeism is one of the oldest religion's in the world and it is widely accepted to have been done hygenically and safely. For that reason am actually accepting of it.

I think if we all accept that in religions other than our own there will be things we do not agree with. Religion in itself is not a problem. It is the failure of one religion not to accept the beliefs and practices of other religions which cause problems around the world.

On a lighter note, I like my foreskin. Anything which adds to the length is greatly appreciated as far as I'm concerned.

I think you'll find that the practice of Metzitzah practiced by some orthodox groups and which involves the rabbi removing the foreskin with his mouth is far from hygienic and has led to cases of hpv infection; an extreme example perhaps. I am always tolerant of the beliefs of adults but don't believe that any religion should be foisted on a child especially if the physical results are unalterable or create actual health risks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here