Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Should need to be an intelligence test for twitter, the average Chav should be denied use to save them from themselves.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's the soft pansy world we live in today. In a few years time we will have to become mutes.

No, we won't! The vast majority manage to engage in a range of communications across a range of platforms without resorting to the kind of mindless knobbery that this twit decided was appropriate.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah. They should definitely spend hours investigating a wing mirror snapped off by an unknown drunk passer-by at 3am, as opposed to some filthy online abuse seen by millions of people.

You'd be pretty good working for the Sun: you could go and find some coppers on their lunch break and put it on the front page to show the nation their unacceptable slackness.

Coppers have lunch breaks?? and i suppose its us tax payers that pay for them.

The'll be on twitter next........ and have families.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Everyone makes mistakes and says stuff they'll regret. No need to keep bringing it up to them.

It's you who hasn't stopped with all the distasteful, discriminative support you show on NSC. Wrong direction made one bad post. You've probably made 100's and have yet to stop.

Let's not forget, you're currently defending homophobic comments as if it's just something that should be just brushed aside.

So many he had to change his name because he was embarrassed that his son would see them.

Always makes me laugh that one, instead of stopping the embarrassing drivel he choses to change his name to disguise it from his loved ones.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I do appreciate your comments that the Police do not have the time or resources to investigate instances of vandalism .

It is unfortunate now that the victims of such acts have to track down the culprits themselves and if successful seek compensation by whatever means they see fit .

With GCE D grade in English I would probably fit in just fine at the Sun . :cheers:

Maybe if people stopped voting for a government that is constantly cutting public services we would have enough police to track down lost wing mirrors and read twitter........ oh and investigate other crime too.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Should need to be an intelligence test for twitter, the average Chav should be denied use to save them from themselves.

I would not use the term chav here but I understand the underlying point.

In these times when indiscriminate acts of violence by the clinically mentally ill are dealt with sympathetically by politicians, the media and the chattering classes, it is surprising that there is so much vitriol against people who make offensive comments on Twitter.

No one knows this individuals mental state, yet the law of the mob rules.

Very sad.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would not use the term chav here but I understand the underlying point.

In these times when indiscriminate acts of violence by the clinically mentally ill are dealt with sympathetically by politicians, the media and the chattering classes, it is surprising that there is so much vitriol against people who make offensive comments on Twitter.

No one knows this individuals mental state, yet the law of the mob rules.

Very sad.

But it's not the law of mob rules, is it?

This person has broken the law of the land, he's not being hounded by BHAFC supporters, he's not being physically intimidated, he may get a visit from a Police Officer, and questioned about his posts on social media, and the Copper may decide this person isn't the full ticket, and take the appropriate action, whether a caution ,an asbo, or referral to mental health services, or he may decide he's just a nasty little homophobic scrote who deserves a visit to his local Magistrates Court.
If I, or any other citizen decided to track him down, and dispense a little homemade justice, the establishment would be less lenient on me than on the aforementioned scrote.
That is the rule of Law.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wish I had his wit.

[tweet]911563687965724672[/tweet]

He obviously wasn't there when someone did die on the pitch at White Hart Lane.

This is the point about people like him. Homophobic quips are never the end of it.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
But it's not the law of mob rules, is it?

This person has broken the law of the land, he's not being hounded by BHAFC supporters, he's not being physically intimidated, he may get a visit from a Police Officer, and questioned about his posts on social media, and the Copper may decide this person isn't the full ticket, and take the appropriate action, whether a caution ,an asbo, or referral to mental health services, or he may decide he's just a nasty little homophobic scrote who deserves a visit to his local Magistrates Court.
If I, or any other citizen decided to track him down, and dispense a little homemade justice, the establishment would be less lenient on me than on the aforementioned scrote.
That is the rule of Law.

In which case let’s hold off on the flaming torches and put the pitchforks down pending the visit by the police; we can simply await their conclusion. In the immediate aftermath of recent attacks on the public in the UK the plea to the wider public is not to jump to conclusions about the source and cause of the attack. In many cases mental illness is then understood to have been involved.

In this case we are dealing with nothing more alarming than some offensive comments, which will no doubt be dealt with by our brave lads, lasses and those in between in blue.

I don’t doubt they will need to prioritise, they have a lot on their plate...........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...aries-now-go-unsolved-effective-police-force/

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
'Sticks and Stones may break my bones but Tweets will really hurt me.'

Jen Snowflake.

Sticks and stones is the worst possible comment to someone being bullied. Why do you think the suicide rate is going up, especially in young men?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Is being called a snowflake also a hate crime now ?

Racist, you need Jamieing*

*Jamieing - the virtuous act of committing various local businesses to waste their valuable resources and money on a shallow retributive cause to satisfy the fragile egos of a kollective of smug c***s.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Racist, you need Jamieing*

*Jamieing - the virtuous act of committing various local businesses to waste their valuable resources and money on a shallow retributive cause to satisfy the fragile egos of a kollective of smug c***s.

Waiting for the pizzas to arrive . :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here