Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Reading

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Loved the reply to this.

New Jersey wrote:
I'm seeing it completely different. They grabbed their goal from a set piece, since then we have bombarded their goal, just haven't had the ball break our way. I felt confident and still do that we would get the equalizer and go on and win. The wonder goal at the end will make it much harder. This the team we all wanted to see, but all Premiership teams, including Brighton are tough to break down. As for the possession and passing sideways, that's what the top teams do, looking for the opening. I was happy with the movement and the pressure we were putting them under, it just didn't break for us. Think it's ridiculous that Bilic is getting so much stick. He didn't let Murray have a free header.

wolf359

Did you used to work for the Iraqi ministry for information?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

This was his verdict this morning :ohmy:

Re: West Ham United v Brighton and Hove Albion match thread

Postby jevs on Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:39 am
So that was my first visit to the London stadium. The Mrs bought the tickets as part of an early Xmas pressie so we got the train up and stayed overnight in a hotel. After everything included, there isn’t much change out of £500.

To say that was one of the worst WHU performances I’ve seen might be a bit knee jerk but I’m not sure. I stood there yesterday wondering where we were going. The team had no backbone, no fight and worse of all, no idea.

I have never bood any team off the pitch....until last night. They deserved everything they got. Billic has to go now, in fact I’m surprised he’s still there this morning.

So happy Christmas West Ham, enjoy you sickeningly over inflated pay cheque and have a nice weekend in your mansions, I’m off to lie down in a dark corner somewhere.

el punal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here