Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a truly superb performance

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
So proud of our team tonight, outstanding. Feels like we have come of age, truly deserve to be called a Premier League team. UTA.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's just a shame to see a performance and a score like that but no-one there to see it #morgue

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
An absolutely superb performance. We were never under the cosh and for the first time this season we never looked like losing and were not outplayed at all. Fantastic.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lost my voice, great result, so proud of the lads

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
that performance was so bloody good i think even the team bus driver should be given a performance rating of 9

the person who irons the shirts though should only get 8.5 because i'm sure i saw a small crease on the back of Matt Ryan's shirt

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Bloody brilliant!!!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not sure what all the fuss is about we were ok and only won as West ham were poor. Or I could ignore Sky top top away performance.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure what all the fuss is about we were ok and only won as West ham were poor. Or I could ignore Sky top top away performance.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

BBC and Radio London, including ex players, thought that West Ham played pretty well in the first half. But our goals destroyed them.

They loved our game plan, concentration, energy and execution.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
BBC and Radio London, including ex players, thought were West Hame played pretty well in the first half. But our goals destroyed them.

I would say they were comfortably better in the first half, they seemed to do well down the flanks I thought. We took the only chances we created - which is just fine!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
All credit to CH. He knows our strengths with an excellent defense and fast counter attacks and played the game to those strengths. Didnt try and do something else because we had so little posession for chunks of the game. Didn't try and make us do something we're not and didn't change the game with the subs to all out defence etc.. Top result, top strategy and top bloke !

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Where is [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fabulous performance, we have arrived and you can see we now believe in ourselves. Such a change from the first few games.

Really enjoyed that and loved Bruno's comment about what happens in training “ we defend” :lol:

larus

Fabulous performance, we have arrived and you can see we now believe in ourselves. Such a change from the first few games.

Really enjoyed that.

Be nice to play the Leicester game again. Think it would be a lot closer now.

I still can’t really believe how we’ve settled and the level we’re playing at. I know we’re battling hard, but teams are often successful based on being hard to beat. You just feel that the defensive set-up is where this seasons success will come from (hopefully).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here