Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan. Discuss.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The days of Irvine, Beamish, Gall, Speariett, O'Sullivan, Napier and Templeman. Early 70s, only three or four years before the great Peter Grummitt! I feel old:(
Oh, the likes of exeter over everton, tranmere over tottenham and mansfield over manchester....I remember those days like it was only, well, only 45 years ago?!???

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can any of you kidz put up a clip of the double save, south stand melees are not conducive with my seat.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Outstanding today (particularly bearing in mind the travelling he’s had to do). Great low save in the first half, and that double save at the end was up there with Stockdale’s penalty save against Wednesday last season.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It still seems a tiny bit too early to start :bounce:ing posts.
After a brief scan through this thread, we'll have some quality soon coming soon.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
It still seems a tiny bit too early to start :bounce:ing posts.
After a brief scan through this thread, we'll have some quality soon coming soon.

When some folk were happy to write him off after 2 matches, it's never too early to support great performances.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He showed great agility to get back on his feet so quick and wonderful reflexes to get a foot on the low 2nd shot.

Class.
That's cos he's so close to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here