Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoo

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
August and Everything After? BHA in the PL?

I would never have a tattoo, but the lion is a work of art :)

If you google it is the Counting Crows album title which is a masterpiece. Being born in.August these things especially lions are important to me. Whitelion is a band i liked from 80s and my adopted native American moniker.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I was using a public urinal when the man next to me peered down and noticed I had a B and an N tattooed on my penis. "I don't believe it!" he said in a thick northern accent, and showed me his penis which also had a B and an N tattooed on it. He said that when it becomes erect, it reads BOLTON. "Are you a Bolton supporter too?" he inquired. I said "No, BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION!!"

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was using a public urinal when the man next to me peered down and noticed I had a B and an N tattooed on my penis. "I don't believe it!" he said in a thick northern accent, and showed me his penis which also had a B and an N tattooed on it. He said that when it becomes erect, it reads BOLTON. "Are you a Bolton supporter too?" he inquired. I said "No, BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION!!"

That's the kinda joke my dad would tell. He maintained that 13 and a half pigeons could roost on his old fella. Luckily I never got to find out.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That's the kinda joke my dad would tell. He maintained that 13 and a half pigeons could roost on his old fella. Luckily I never got to find out.

SON!!!!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Tattoo's are in my opinion, horrible things. Mainly favoured by people who haven't been to University so white van drivers and that type...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Tattoo's are in my opinion, horrible things. Mainly favoured by people who haven't been to University so white van drivers and that type...

I did a degree at Brighton in Computing and Information Systems BA (hons). Also did HND in same subject.

Since then level 2 Carpenter Plumber BTEC in Building part p Electrics level 2 painting and decorating etc etc.

PS go see the Freshers this week in Brighton not a tattoo amongst them. :thumbsup:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

Very stereotypical of you.
A mates son has a multitude of designer ink over a lot of his upper torso, very eloquent lad AND a graduate of a renowned University.....he just chooses to be a bellend

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

True story. My then gf in 1995 had a Tottenham loving son - the apple of her eye..I took him to his first Tottenham game vs Blackburn and his idol Klinsmann scored one or several goals in a 3-2 win. He was made up and that was the year Blackburn bought the title. So where does Mum!!! fit in? He always bought her a roll-on deodorant for her birthday a week before Xmas.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
True story. My then gf in 1995 had a Tottenham loving son - the apple of her eye..I took him to his first Tottenham game vs Blackburn and his idol Klinsmann scored one or several goals in a 3-2 win. He was made up and that was the year Blackburn bought the title. So where does Mum!!! fit in? He always bought her a roll-on deodorant for her birthday a week before Xmas.

It took me a while, but very funny, she must have been thrilled! Dare I ask what he bought her for Christmas?!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I have loads of tattoos.
I also have 17th edition IEE wiring regulations.
ILM level 5 coaching certification in electrical installations.
Level 3 TAQA qualification enabling me to train and assess white goods engineers in academies and the workplace.
I am also employed by a world renowned company and earn a bloody decent living doing it.

But hey...good job on the generalisation

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have loads of tattoos.
I also have 17th edition IEE wiring regulations.
ILM level 5 coaching certification in electrical installations.
Level 3 TAQA qualification enabling me to train and assess white goods engineers in academies and the workplace.
I am also employed by a world renowned company and earn a bloody decent living doing it.

But hey...good job on the generalisation

Tattoos are an art form. I've got one full sleeve and one half sleeve.
I'm a retired teacher now member of University Senate and honorary Board Chairman for an education charity.
I will however confess to wearing button down cuffs when working in order not to offend the overtly judgemental

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

I'm having one removed tomorrow and I'm as thick as two short planks! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here