Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's made a mess of my lawn?

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I woke up to find a couple of mounds of earth in my garden about one/two ft across, doesn't seem to be a hole below. I live in rural West Sussex and guessing moles? Any tips on how to control the problem without harming anything?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
moleuse_3270042b.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I woke up to find a couple of mounds of earth in my garden about one/two ft across, doesn't seem to be a hole below. I live in rural West Sussex and guessing moles? Any tips on how to control the problem without harming anything?

Did Katie Price trip up on your lawn?

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I read some years ago that a number of children's windmills were fixed in a lawn and after a while the moles got fed up with the noise and moved away. Probably nonsense but worth a try if you don't want to harm them.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You need to send Questions a PM , he has been getting rid of unwanted things in his garden since he could ride a bike .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Try a verbal warning first. If that doesn't work, smash their f#cking heads in.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
i woke up to find a couple of mounds of earth in my garden about one/two ft across, doesn't seem to be a hole below. I live in rural west sussex and guessing moles? Any tips on how to control the problem without harming anything?

did katie price trip up on your lawn?

ruuuuuunnnnn
mole.png

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
My parents cats keep catching moles and bringing them into the house alive and seemingly unharmed. Maybe they could loan them to you!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Catch them, then bury them alive.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My parents cats keep catching moles and bringing them into the house alive and seemingly unharmed. Maybe they could loan them to you!

My dog's a dab hand at digging them up too. I have to rescue them while they're still unharmed

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
theres only one way to get rid of a mole..... blow its bloody head off.... I have a shotgun you can rent..... good rates

or garlic and mothballs they bloody love it...they stop digging you just end up with fat moles.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here