Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I have suggested all season that he will be at Arsenal in January. Undkne today by 2 CH errors.

1. Changing our formation to try to combat other teams play . We should stick to what we do best ghat is 4-4-even without a recognised target man.
2. Replacing March with Schletto it should have been Bruno and then attacked Arsenal from both flanks when Murray and Knockaert were on the pitch.

6fe.jpg

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I have suggested all season that he will be at Arsenal in January. Undone today by 2 CH errors.

1. Changing our formation to try to combat other teams play . We should stick to what we do best that is 4-4-2 even without a recognised target man.
2. Replacing March with Schletto it should have been Bruno and then attacked Arsenal from both flanks when Murray and Knockaert were on the pitch.,

how could we play 4-4-2 without a striker ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
not disgraced at the end of the day ......the biggest lesson learnt today should be that when we attack we can actually cause anyone problems.......that performance , despite it's numerous howlers has given me real faith that we are good enough to be in this league , just need to iron out the daft mistakes and poor decision making. Thought Muzz had scored near the end .....UTFA

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can't be too disappointed but we were well and truly steamrollered second half. Could've done with Kayal in the middle as Stephens and Propper couldn't cope (I'm sure he or Sidwell would've played if fit).

Izquierdo's performance was quite concerning... I know it was Arsenal but he played a part in both their goals and didn't offer much other than pace.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Can't be too disappointed, as long as we have Murray or Hemed fit we will do ok
I demand the real Ernest back. This is an obvious impostor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can't be too disappointed but we were well and truly steamrollered second half. Could've done with Kayal in the middle as Stephens and Propper couldn't cope (I'm sure he or Sidwell would've played if fit).

Izquierdo's performance was quite concerning... I know it was Arsenal but he played a part in both their goals and didn't offer much other than pace.

March and Dunk in particular were excellent once again, on the positive side.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Easy drop the ball slightly short for Brown to draw the marking defender away from hIs line and comfort zone. That was a basic question on my coaching course in 1970. The actual question was if your CF is being out jumped by the CHalf what do to overcome it. What I have said got me full marks for that question with that answer mind it was i the 70s.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Isn't Michael Owen supposed to be at the Grand ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Sheer force of will.
Steely determination.
Grit. (One t - not Steve "two t's" Gritt.)

You just have to *want* it more than the other guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Tough game for Bong to come back in. Thought overall he was excellent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here