Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online English Vocabulary Size Test

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Top 0.01%

Blimey who knew NSC were all in the top 10% for vocabulary. We're all so smart!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Top 0.01%

Blimey who knew NSC were all in the top 10% for vocabulary. We're all so smart!

Sadly, in my experience, a wide and rich vocabulary is not always a good indicator for either intellect or common sense etc. People just sound (and think they are) smarter!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sadly, in my experience, a wide and rich vocabulary is not always a good indicator for either intellect or common sense etc. People just sound (and think they are) smarter!
Ahem..... [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ahem..... [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]

Sadly, in my experience, a wide and sweeping personal attack is a strong indicator of someone with an unhealthy obsession.

It's getting worrying and pathetic, and if you search within your soul you know it.

You seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder, I'm not sure why tbh?!? You come across like a school bully playing for laughs, hoping the flex of your keyboard muscles will make up for actually being interesting on any level.

Your avatar and username are the height of sadness, especially for a man most likely pushing 40 who likes cricket etc. Doubtless you've pimped your ride, and arrive at Trent Bridge with the jelly suspension rocking... just make sure your don't damage the wicker picnic basket - that Chateau Le Ponce will not have been cheap!

I've added you to my ignore list, please I implore you to do the same with moi.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't want to piss on anyone's parade but I got 4,400 in Italian and the only words I know in Italian are lasagne, pizza, bruschetta and gooooooaaaaaaaal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here