Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will the Albion next win a league game?

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
From where I sat in the NS yesterday, everyone from Duffy’s blunder onwards, were either scathing of the performance or pretty fed up. The packed park’n’ride bus back eerily silent. Gave an mpression that gutted with the home performance again lowly Hudd.

Bozza’s poll result yesterday was overwhelmingly “2 points lost”.

Lowly Hudd. Who came up with us?

Based on your view yesterday we were relegation favourites. Now we’re staying up!

Laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The second time today that I have read on here that the performance against Leicester was dire. In the first half I thought we played some of the best football of the season. The penalty miss changed the game.
True....maybe 'finishing was dire' would be more accurate....

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I genuinely think we will do palace over.

el punal

I think it will be next season ..... but it should be in the PL.

Difficult to see any more points gained this season, but thusfar, most other basement clubs have failed to bridge the gap, so we may well sneak safety.

Well to state the bleeding obvious, in answer to your question, when we score one more goal than the opposition. I do admire your positive nature in assuming that with six games to play we’re going to lose all of them. Still, I suppose if they ever do a remake of Dad’s Army you’ll be perfect as Private Frazer. :drink:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
My head says it will be next season, but my heart is suggesting that we could do Man Ure in our last home game (based on our 2 performances at OT and the possibility that they may have one eye on the cup final by then).

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Its actually incredible to think out of 30,500 people in the stadium, the only person who didn't see a Huddersfield striker on the edge of our box was................ Shane Duffy, is that possible, what are the odds on that!

I agree but what a way to redeem himself and they do have problems defending corners

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Palace on Saturday. I'm not sure why everyone on here seems terrified of them. Bit pathetic really. There's no reason we can't match them or come away with a win.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Palace on Saturday. I'm not sure why everyone on here seems terrified of them. Bit pathetic really. There's no reason we can't match them or come away with a win.
This, Brighton fans pissing their pants at Palace is somewhat embarrassing. Infact this board is becoming really negative, first season in the PL ever, I think we have done rather well.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Agreed... it definitely wasn't dire against Leicester
My overriding memory of the first half was a shot of a kid in the crowd asleep and the commentators lapping it up. The game was definitely dire first half. Snoozefest.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My overriding memory of the first half was a shot of a kid in the crowd asleep and the commentators lapping it up. The game was definitely dire first half. Snoozefest.

You've allowed that memory to override everything else so lost perspective.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I wouldn't be surprised if we picked up another this season but where from I'm not sure.

Palace will be nervous and need it more than us, Burnley have had poor games this season where they've not been at their best and Man Utd will likely have nothing to play for. Liverpool also could have one eye on the summer hols, players already on the beach mentally.

You never know, it's a funny old game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

My memory was different..definitely not dire

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think we still have two wins in us this season .... there you go, I said it. If we don't do that it's £20 to The Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Palarse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here