[Other Sport] Whyte Vs Browne

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Joshua. Whyte really isn't very good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If Whyte beats Wilder, then it is.

Whyte looks far better conditioned than he was when he last fought AJ. By the looks of things, all you need to do is hit AJ flush on the chin and he'll be all over the place. Whyte definitely has a punchers chance against AJ.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Would be quite up for Wilder vs Whyte, is that definitely happening?

I know he's in line for it, but could Wilder just wait for AJ?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Well impressed by Whyte. Admittedly Browne was appalling but you can only beat what's in front of you and Dillian didn't put a foot wrong. Best KO I've seen in a long time - made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Hoping Whyte gets Wilder next. Personally I can see Whyte dealing with him. If he boxes and doesn't get drawn into a shootout he wins a points or late stoppage.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I’d have Wilder down to beat Joshua anyone thinking he loses to Whyte must have missed Dillians last four fights where he has pretty much stunk the place out.

Wilder won’t fight him anyway unless he’s forced as mandatory which is unlikely. He’ll hold on for the big payday against AJ.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Would be quite up for Wilder vs Whyte, is that definitely happening?

I know he's in line for it, but could Wilder just wait for AJ?

No unless the governing body force Wilder to fight Whyte, which I can't see them doing. Wilder would smash Whyte, he's better everywhere, Whyte is really in not that good, he looked good against an old man who was completely past it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just watched it - for some strange reason all the Sky Sports channels suddenly became live on my tele! Good to watch some top boxing after so long - Whyte looked pretty good. What's Haye still hanging around for though?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’d have Wilder down to beat Joshua anyone thinking he loses to Whyte must have missed Dillians last four fights where he has pretty much stunk the place out.

Wilder won’t fight him anyway unless he’s forced as mandatory which is unlikely. He’ll hold on for the big payday against AJ.

If Whyte is no good, as you suggest, then surely wilder would fight him. He’d raise his profile in uk and make decent money.

The reason is that Whyte is a very effective fighter and wilder knows it. Wilder doesn’t want to fight him cos he knows he could lose.

Also , how can you say Whyte stunk the place out on Saturday . It was a total break down and demolition of a former world champ .

Whyte is no Joshua, but he is on the next class down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here