Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Excuse my ignorance but how many have been sold today?

700-800 from my numbers. I only started counting when the ESU went on sale (so some lower tier would have sold before that) and from my initial count-up further seats were put on sale that weren't originally available.

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 21.24.34.png

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Haven't read back so apologies if this has been answered already.... does anyone know, can tickets previously bought for lower tier, now be swapped by the club for ESU?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Haven't read back so apologies if this has been answered already.... does anyone know, can tickets previously bought for lower tier, now be swapped by the club for ESU?

I’m pretty sure the club stated when tickets went on sale that tickets could not be swapped for other areas of the ground at a later date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Fair play to Barber for his email replies. But he is constantly in rebuttal mode. My way or the highway personified.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Why is the shelf not open? There have only been singles available in the family stand for 2 days

Probably because its been offered to schools, clubs or group bookings. I've previously booked a group in there and was offered it a week ago , via an email. (presumably to all previous group booking bookers)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just heard there is a replacement bus service, instead of trains from Worthing/Littlehampton and Brighton next Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here