Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - Let The Journey Begin... {Video}

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
mibtm.gif

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Already blocked, the EFL need to realise that we're not making these for money and that they're perfectly entitled to monetise them for themselves if they wish.

FFS.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Any chance of a reup somewhere else?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Here is a one-off video I have put together ahead of the game tomorrow. Enjoy whilst it remains available on YouTube!

Hopefully it should lighten the mood surrounding us at the moment :lolol: Be the 12th Man on Saturday!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRr5Gds6no

Load it to Facebook rather than Youtube, might be able to keep it up longer (ooer)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Load it to Facebook rather than Youtube, might be able to keep it up longer (ooer)

My experience is that FB block even earlier than YouTube. They stop you at the point of upload if they detect a copyright infringement.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My experience is that FB block even earlier than YouTube. They stop you at the point of upload if they detect a copyright infringement.

I was advised, but can't corroborate, but that if you skim off the first 10 seconds or so of a video with music on it then the bit that is embedded with the copyright data is effectively removed, and the video won't be picked up :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was advised, but can't corroborate, but that if you skim off the first 10 seconds or so of a video with music on it then the bit that is embedded with the copyright data is effectively removed, and the video won't be picked up :shrug:

That may work for the audio track, but the EFL are blocking based on the video. I'm not sure how it works, but it's seems pretty effective from our previous attempts at putting Chazzy's works on NSC's FB page.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

I filmed the players arriving at the stage on the bus for the promotion celebrations and Facebook blocked my video on upload because it detected Sweet Caroline! :ffsparr:

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Great stuff :) loved all the previous such a shame silly things like copyright get in the way of fans video's

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here