Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I lost count of how many times I was #Writeagain during the last two windows.

I can hear the SINGING coming before they even SING on the dotted line.

:goal:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I lost count of how many times I was #Writeagain during the last two windows.

I can hear the SINGING coming before they even SING on the dotted line.

:goal:

Stop STEEEELING my FUNDER - you were always second fiddle in this thread & my 57 SAUCES will stop leaking me info if you try THIS. I have my first spot of exclusive information for everyone tonight...

At least one STRIKER will be SINGING in the window #sheeboitk #exclusiveno.1ofthesummer #hashtag

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Stop STEEEELING my FUNDER - you were always second fiddle in this thread & my 57 SAUCES will stop leaking me info if you try THIS. I have my first spot of exclusive information for everyone tonight...

At least one STRIKER will be SINGING in the window #sheeboitk #exclusiveno.1ofthesummer #hashtag

#writeAgain #sheeboITK #BladdersBS #hashtagMisuse

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I wondered where you have been this past week (in the toilet probably) whilst I have been posting FACTS about major SINGINGS and being #Writeagain!!

I called the SINGING of a new midfield MAESTRO, your SAUCE probably just led you to an old MONTEGO!

You are more than welcome though to PIGGYBACK on my glory this time round

#writeagain #BLADDERSITK #Sheebopiggybacking

:moo:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like the keepers are now sorted.

2 defenders, 1 - 2 midfielders, and 2 strikers to go.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCES tell me that a football player will SING before the end of the window. ???

#writeagain

#BladdersTopSauce

#Sheebointhetoilet

#8acemisuseofhashtags

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hughton 'happy to bide time' for transfers ( argus ), so no singing for a while.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton 'happy to bide time' for transfers ( argus ), so no singing for a while.

That is very worrying, I've never seen a quote like that from a Brighton manager early in the close season before. :smile:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bladders and Sheebo did not see Ben Hall SINGING for the Albion, therefore SAUCES are TAINTED

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Really....??? I think you'll find I called that SINGING two posts above yours.

Unless Ben Hall isn't a FOOTBALL player? ???

Notice how [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] had no idea and was probably in the TOILET when it all happened!

#writeagain

#sheebointhetoilet

Sent from my Nokia 3110

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That is very worrying, I've never seen a quote like that from a Brighton manager early in the close season before. :smile:
It also suggests to me that the deal for the Charlton midfielder has either bit the dust or was never happenning in the first place.

He does mention the need to bring in forwards, so perhaps we'll have more strikers than Hemed, Baldock and O'Grady to face Crawley in the first friendly ???

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
The Charlton player seems unlikely precisely because it has been reported - not the Albion way. And it looks as if we are consciously getting two players for every position, and we have midfield cover now (Kayal, Stephens, Sidwell, Towell) - only the forward positions not covered/strengthened unless Jiri is used in the Baldock role although from deeper. One way of reading CH's comment about biding time is that things won't happen until after the Euro Championships because we're after someone from one of the competing teams?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The CONDUCTOR has informed me that no SOUF Americans will be joining the choir ???

Sent from my Nokia 3110

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here