:clap2:

Attachments

• tcr.jpg
    tcr.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 307

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
[MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION]

Is there going to be a Blu Ray release? :)

Thanks chaps!

Sadly no BluRay. Only larger budget horrors tend to go down that route as it's all about the bottom line now!

So it's DVD only.

All the latest news and bits are here - www.thecuttingroommovie.com

It won't be everyone's cup of tea but the horror bloggers (who I was very worried about!) seem to have really liked it so fingers crossed. Release day on Monday.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just noticed this. Great effort. Like to see Brighton linked film stuff. Saw The Dead last year introduced by Director Howard J Ford at the Komedia as the lead actor has the allotment near to me and gave us the nod. Great film and book about the filming in Africa. Saw another one last month at Duke of Yorks that took 10 years to make and has just come out on DVD enjoyed the local shooting but not impressed with the film.

Looking forward to seeing the tunnels at Newhaven as spent many weekend days there as a 12 year old back in the early 70's.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Absolutely brilliant mate, really chuffed for you. (some vague parallels - me an ex-Seafordian who is hawking the manuscript of his children's novel - based in Seaford and in the underground World War II tunnels at South Heighton - around various literary agencies currently)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Absolutely brilliant mate, really chuffed for you. (some vague parallels - me an ex-Seafordian who is hawking the manuscript of his children's novel - based in Seaford and in the underground World War II tunnels at South Heighton - around various literary agencies currently)

Excellent stuff. Good luck with that. Haven't visited the South Heighton tunnels yet - do they still open them occasionally?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Brilliant - cheers mate. Hope you enjoy it.

(Watch it with the lights off!)

I will after about 10 minutes. The first 10 i'll be watching with the girlfriend, who is terrified of any even slightly scary moment of film, telling her it's Newhaven-based version of the Ryan Reynolds romcom The Proposal. :)

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Warren,

Looking forward to watching it this week, as soon as the DVD lands on my doormat!

Looks brilliant mate, well done.

Parks

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Got home lunchtime after having had a wisdom tooth extracted that had not wanted to leave me. With a mouthful of blood I opened the post and saw The Cutting Room DVD had come early. Perfect for a recovery afternoon.
Thoroughly enjoyed it. A well made film with a twist. Mrs Knocky enjoyed it from the Dutch Still Life image at the beginning. The night scene of Newhaven from the Fort appealed to me. Don't want to do a spoiler alert so will not say more.I wish to be in the Mrs Miller fan club but I suppose asking for a photo for my den would be rather scary!
Which Pub is used? Is it out past Alfriston?
Enjoy your future in Hollywood.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This is mental!! Tesco in Essex.

Today's is release day for the movie so if you fancy buying a fun / scary little horror movie that'd be superb!!

Congratulations, mate! Really chuffed for you. 'Horror' isn't my thing to be honest, but I shall be sure to buy a copy from my local Tesco.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Got home lunchtime after having had a wisdom tooth extracted that had not wanted to leave me. With a mouthful of blood I opened the post and saw The Cutting Room DVD had come early. Perfect for a recovery afternoon.
Thoroughly enjoyed it. A well made film with a twist. Mrs Knocky enjoyed it from the Dutch Still Life image at the beginning. The night scene of Newhaven from the Fort appealed to me. Don't want to do a spoiler alert so will not say more.I wish to be in the Mrs Miller fan club but I suppose asking for a photo for my den would be rather scary!
Which Pub is used? Is it out past Alfriston?
Enjoy your future in Hollywood.

Cheers Knocky1. It's a genuine relief when someone likes the movie!! The pub we shot in was The Hampden Arms in South Heighton.

As for Mrs Miller she is played by very talented Brighton based American actress Andromeda Godfrey - picture below!

ANDROMEDA.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That pub. I have only been once being from Hove. We walked up from an Open House at Chris Lewis Pottery that was once the house of Ursula Mommens the Great Grandaughter of Charles Darwin and Great Great Grandaughter of Wedgewood the Pottery man. I remember thinking how Newhaven could have been thousands of miles away until we reached the first Bungalows after The Hampden Arms. I would love to get access to those other tunnels underneath south Heighton (I know you filmed at the Fort).

It's great to see something these days that isn't filmed on Brighton or Hove Seafront.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here