Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lesson learnt: never listen to betting tips that are "certs" from NSC. My mistake! :tosser:

I fear you have cost a fair few people on here quite a few quid....

If you had started by saying that he was 'in the running', then I wouldn't moan. But you said "The new manager will be Paul Clement", "I know as a fact". Not impressed.

To be fair, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] heard [MENTION=29509]Kikikaikai[/MENTION] out, and immediately posted on the thread, that his info was credible, but that it wasn't enough to amount to anything like a certainty - just that there was something in it. Anyone who put money on it, on the back of that (myself included, as it goes) only has themselves to blame. Only bet what you can afford to lose, and all that.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The new manager will be Paul Clement

Yep the old source "trick" if you like. I know for a fact from a very reliable source, so much so that i put £50 ion it with Coral @ 7/1.

Tim Sherwood, although he claims he has not, did in fact meet with the club last week however the board are worried about his "character" and have ruled him out of the running.

[MENTION=29509]Kikikaikai[/MENTION] has form for being in the know and has connections.

I'm not sure his info suggests that the deal with Clement is done, which is probably not surprising given this weekend's big match, but there seems to be something there.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
My contacts are still good, 1 piece of outdated information does not change that. I also have a proven track record with a lot of other information which I have passed on via other members of the forum, but alas a lot of people have lost money on this including myself. You should only ever bet what you can afford to lose

Don't let it stop you posting, but perhaps, as someone else has said, don't be so categorical in your statement next time 'The new manager will be Paul Clement'.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Don't let it stop you posting, but perhaps, as someone else has said, don't be so categorical in your statement next time 'The new manager will be Paul Clement'.

It definitely won't stop me from posting, but yes wording will be very different in the future.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only bet what you can afford to lose, and all that.
Of course, I'd never suggest otherwise. My only complaint is stating something as fact, which isn't.

It definitely won't stop me from posting, but yes wording will be very different in the future.
Cool. We were in for Grabban - fact - but we didn't get him. Things aren't signed until they're signed.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Yeah keep posting what you hear, be silly to expect everything to come off.

I'm always interested in what people genuinely think they know.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
My contacts are still good, 1 piece of outdated information does not change that. I also have a proven track record with a lot of other information which I have passed on via other members of the forum, but alas a lot of people have lost money on this including myself. You should only ever bet what you can afford to lose

What a plonker you really are Rodney! :lol:

brightonconvert

Dec 23, 2014
His style of play at Norwich was let's not get beaten first and foremost

Which is probably acceptable for a manager brought in as a fire fighter

The next manager needs to be a long term appointment and neither hughton or a pulis are going to create excitement

Yes results come first?? But surely we should be entertained??

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
His style of play at Norwich was let's not get beaten first and foremost

Which is probably acceptable for a manager brought in as a fire fighter

The next manager needs to be a long term appointment and neither hughton or a pulis are going to create excitement

Yes results come first?? But surely we should be entertained??

For the rest of this season I will take RESULTS. Next season I'll want PERFORMANCES. Would never happen but Pulis on a 5 month contract would be ideal.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's not arrogance, it's the feeling of many here that we will be faced with another season of sideways & backwards passing if certain managers come in. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and it doesn't make them pathetic for voicing those concerns.
Can you really see Hughton coming in and radically changing your Saturday afternoons entertainment for the better? I personally can't.

If we thought last seasons football was boring then we aint seen nothing yet if this melt gets the job.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here