Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Russia and Saudi Arabia

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Imagine we are all horiffied at what happened to the Skripals and Khashoggi.........However ... . How would you feel if Anjem Choudary suffered similar fate ? I certainly find myself in two minds.

I'd be throwing a fvcking party!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... apparently a leaked apple watch recording of the guy being sawn to death.

talking what is credible... certainly not this story about apple watch recording, which requires a apple phone present, and most likely cover for Turkey having more bugs than a termite mound. there's a lot of fibs in this story.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I would hope that if it is ever used it is because the target is a direct threat to the safety and security of British Citizens and not a journalist who writes things we don't like.

Isn't Tommy Robinson a journalist? Arrested tried convict and jailed in 5 hours with a gagging order thrown in. Is this the sort of country you want to live in?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Isn't Tommy Robinson a journalist? Arrested tried convict and jailed in 5 hours with a gagging order thrown in. Is this the sort of country you want to live in?

no he's a cock, and we live in a country were people in contempt of court are punished. but what has this to do with state sponsored killing?

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
As a Muslim living in the west I am of two minds.

My first mind is my anger towards this man who makes a mockery of my faith and ceaselessly abuses it as an evil tool to recruit people to the ways of his twisted mind. I feel disgust every time I see his face, upset at why his voice counts infinitely more than mine in representing my faith, and frustrated at why your society has so much patience with him. I feel panicked every time he opens his mouth, as I watch him damage the fabric of our multi-cultural communities, seeding mistrust in peoples' minds and making it harder for people to extend their hand to one another. This side of me would not feel bad, and maybe even relieved, if he were to go away.

However, my other mind is informed by my faith and my upbringing in the west, both of which pride themselves of doing what is right and just, independent of the adversary's actions. Even though sometimes it is incredibly frustrating, I am proud of the way our society has protected the rights of even those convicted of trying to harm it. I know our governments do terrible things behind closed doors, and perhaps do not differ much from the developing world corruptions we like to criticize, but I would most bitterly disappointed if my neighbors starting becoming comfortable with that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Isn't Tommy Robinson a journalist?

Nope. And err, he broke the law, was made aware by the authorities of what would happen if he did so and did so anyway. Absolutely nothing to see there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Typical Ragheads. Bringing a bone saw to a fist fight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Typical Ragheads. Bringing a bone saw to a fist fight.

I know! Have to say it’s almost made worse the way in which they’ve admitted it to be a fist fight - “(Prosecution): right, so how do you explain the bone saw...?!)

Truly horrifying incident, a new low for the Middle East and that’s saying something.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

5 hours is a bit slack; I once had a bloke put into the cells for contempt of court in under a minute.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No he isn't.
Yes I do.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Saudis have finally admitted he was murdered, but the Crown Prince knew nothing about it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
yes really. 15 people isnt a hit squad, its an entourage and rather conspicuous. how on earth would they think they'd get away with it? doesnt seem credible, and a lot of the "information" has been from Turkey who are not a neutral, honest witness in all this (oppose Saudi).
How did Russia think they'd get away with killing the ex-spy with a Russian nerve agent? Their stupidity is no indication that they didn't do it.
Saudi denied killing him, and said he left. That's not information from Turkey. Now Saudi admit they were lying.

There's no way he died in a punch up. That's not credible.
And Saudi Arabia have changed their story again :lol:

Now they're saying he was murdered by rogue operatives :facepalm:

You still swallowing their shit beo?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here