Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
so basically you are saying your own fans could not be bothered to support this petition but as we took the p**s you can now shaft some of your loyal fans for the 12 yr old spotty tw*ts. I assume you are not one of those who will loose their seat.. Your club is really a joke... have to have an organised signing section to ensure the rest of you lot make some noise ... FFS how tinpot
I think we started the petition but you lot got involved and speeded up the process . I’m in block b so I’m glad they’re moving :lol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Seeing as the most of the ultras are under the age of, say eleven.
Surely they'll be some sort of height restriction, given the height of some of the barriers.
Or they could set them up, to move up and down like those parking posts that disappear into the ground, when you park your car!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hey Dougie has his finger on the pulse. He does not make Sh*t up.. he is one of the best fans in the world. You should be ashamed for doubting him :whistle:

Thank you .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rumours bozza rumours .i see Tottenham have installed them already .

One link to a rumour will do. Otherwise it just looks like your regurgitating unsubstantiated shit from one of the Palace messageboards.

The current position is that DCMS are looking to appoint an independent body to undertake a research project into safe standing. Once someone has been appointed, research undertaken and a report produced then the debate will be had.

It's certainly true that this is a big movement in favour of safe standing currently, and I believe it will happen in the top two tiers sooner rather than later now, but no one can have heard "strong rumours that safe standing is going to get the go ahead" because of the process, and the current position of that process, to look at safe standing implementation.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
One link to a rumour will do. Otherwise it just looks like your regurgitating unsubstantiated shit from one of the Palace messageboards.

The current position is that DCMS are looking to appoint an independent body to undertake a research project into safe standing. Once someone has been appointed, research undertaken and a report produced then the debate will be had.

It's certainly true that this is a big movement in favour of safe standing currently, and I believe it will happen in the top two tiers sooner rather than later now, but no one can have heard "strong rumours that safe standing is going to get the go ahead" because of the process, and the current position of that process, to look at safe standing implementation.

So I’m correct then :whistle:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

Bozza look at my earlier post about Dougie.. he does not make sh*t up... now stop being nasty to him and go and support your first team of Chelsea

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
**** me, the Palace board have capitulated and given in to the wankers in black hoodies, in effect saying that some fans are more important than others.
It’s the tail wagging the dog, what a ****ing shambles that club is.
What happens the next time a group of supporters makes demands ? The board have set a very dodgy precedent.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
**** me, the Palace board have capitulated and given in to the wankers in black hoodies, in effect saying that some fans are more important than others.
What happens the next time a group of supporters makes demands ? The board have set a very dodgy precedent.

Maybe we should invite them here for the rest of the season then they could challenge Barber and Bloom about Flasks at the Amex.. Sod a singing section it all about Flasks...

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

i wouldn't worry to much, once the crowd starts dropping away the genuine supporters will have a huge selection of seats to choose from. Will groupon give them the facility to 'pick your spot' or is that a habit solely for the 12 year old Ultras? Just another festering, yellow puss oozing mess of acne.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I bet if I went to either of your messageboards right now, I'd find these supposed "rumours" on a threat about this utter shit-fest currently going on around your club.

As I said - regurgitated shit.
Safe standing will happen .

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

And one day Palace will be a well run football club who live within their means and pay their debts.... Oh sorry was having a senior moment and thought I was talking most other football clubs.
Yep more chance of safe standing, me winning the lottery than Palace being a well run club

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Which is what I said. But there can be no rumours that it has been already approved, as you indicated, which it took me 20 seconds to find you took from the "Lord Flange" post - "It’s been approved. Should hear something official in next week or so." - on cpfc.org a short time ago, along with the Spurs info, which is why you didn't want to share a link to your "rumours" bullshit.

If that's not the case - please post link(s) to these supposed strong rumours. Being strong, I'd imagine there's chatter all over the place about them, right?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The lower holmesdale will be the first stand to have safe standing so most vocal fans will want to relocate there.

How do you know that the LH will be the first stand? Have you lot though that Safe Standing might go on trial in a corner, like Celtic have had for a while? I cant see them making the whole of the lower Safe Standing unlike most of you deluded buffoons.

t’s been a mess but we got there in the end.

It's been a mess? I don't think you can say this as been handled well at all and to say your club is together? That's been blown out of the water and we know its only the HF opinion that matters out of the fans. The mess has not even started yet, wait for the onslaught, the fans turning on each other (again), the demands of the owners (HF) when they are not happy with other fans or want something else. Your club is over a barrel and there's nothing you or Parish can do now :D The thing is you are all so desperate for this 'World Class Atmosphere' ??? when really all it is is a 100 or so fans and the rest of you can't make a noise with out them. Its a bit like kids needing their parents to wipe their arse as they cant do it on their own.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There’s strong rumours that safe standing is going to get the go ahead

I've seen this started quite a few times on your forum, there seems to be a belief that safe standing is close - it isn't, it needs government approval and they've got bigger things to worry about at the moment.

It's amazing how palace fans will believe what they want to believe and are happy to look the other way to avoid the evidence. They want to believe threat 9000 fans signed their petition so they ignore the double counting, if you read bbs you'll often see the phrase"world class support" :lolol:, many of them truly believe that zaha is going to go to Barcelona for £100m. Desperate and deluded, no other set of fans come close to their warped reality.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I was notified by the club I support that I was being evicted from my long-held season ticket seat, just so that one of their pre-pubescent spotty, gobby, tragic little firestarting ratboys in a black hoodie could take my place there and wave a shit home-made flag around, I would go absolutely postal.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The 1 man team, and the 200 fan atmosphere.

When do the ultra-lettes pick the next manager ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here